Belcher's beef with Bisping

Urgh, people calling out Bisping to win over fans *yawn* how original.

Unfortunately Michael can only hand out one beat down at a time, so form a line.

Alan Belcher will be a champion one day

Bisping decisions Belcher IMO

Im surprised this many people believe Belcher would win. Maybe he's gotten much better and I have no idea. :eek:

His ground game is very very good, but idk about his stand up, looked decent last time I saw it.

Middleweight Alan Belcher (18-6) will have his hands full with Yushin "Thunder" Okami (27-7) next week at UFC 155. But "The Talent" didn't hesitate to talk about his grudge against Michael Bisping (23-4) on MMA Weekly Radio.

From MMA Lives Here

Rocky style training?

So a puncher vs an outside boxer with better footwork...

Well done Belcher, you tit

Stann was a tougher fight, go away.
Bisping wins

I know mmamath is usually bullshit but comparing fighters to how they did against common opponents says a lot.

Jason Day finished Belcher in the 1st

Bisping beats day in a couple of minutes.

Akiyama beat Belcher (controversy tells how close the fight was but the fact remains Akiyama beat Belcher)

Bisping easily beat Akiyama. Easily. He probably would have finished him had it not been for the low blow that Akiyama milked and used to recover.

Belcher has always been acting he's some sort of superstar when he hasn't accomplished all that much. Everytime the UFC thinks about promoting him heavily he either loses or gets injured. I don't see where he gets all this buzz, yes he's dangerous but he's wildly inconsistent and overrated.

Belcher was only young when he faced Day, he's improved a lot since then. I'd like to see the fight at some point, but people calling Bisping out because they think he's an easy big win is SO fucking old at this point.

I like Belcher despite his tattoo, but I think Yushin will beat him.

I would love nothing more than to see Belcher pull of something similar to what Hendo did to Bisping.

I know mmamath is usually bullshit but comparing fighters to how they did against common opponents says a lot.

Jason Day finished Belcher in the 1st

Bisping beats day in a couple of minutes.

Akiyama beat Belcher (controversy tells how close the fight was but the fact remains Akiyama beat Belcher)

Bisping easily beat Akiyama. Easily. He probably would have finished him had it not been for the low blow that Akiyama milked and used to recover.

The fact that you even brought this up is proof that you are a troll.

I would love nothing more than to see Belcher pull of something similar to what Hendo did to Bisping.

I'm sure you would, but not gonna happen . Has Belcher ever 1 punch ko'd anyone in his career?

belcher vs. bisping would be an amazing fight. i consider them to be pretty close in terms of talent, but i'd have to go with belcher to take this. i'd much prefer this fight over the belfort-bisping match up.

Yea he seems focused on the wrong fighter at the moment. Maybe after the Okami fight he can start bumping his gums

Back