Belcher's beef with Bisping

bisping loves the hate

and im sure he loves the fact that belcher thinks about him.

doubt bisping is even thinking about what belcher cares about.

i would be suprised if vitor is able to beat bisping after the first round.

vitor is slower in both hands and feet.

bisping by overwhelming speed and cardio.

Lombard, Belfort, Belcher...

Bisping is being persecuted.

Already explained the Vitor comment in multiple threads but basically it is this Vitor blitzes r1 Bisping survives and Tko round 2 after Vitor gasses.

People on this forum really don't understand what the term striking encompasses.
It isn't just how well you throw a punch it includes your footwork your Defence your ability to slip a punch etc etc Bisping is amazing at being able to avoid taking damage ( he has been properly caught once by Hendo) look at him after every single one of his fights I have never seen him look like he has had the shit kicked out of him.

His footwork, Hand Speed, defensive IQ gives him the edge over belcher just the way I see it.

A.Vitor has gassed and faded against wrestlers or those with the ability to take him down and work him. There's really not much evidence that a feather-punching volume striker is going to break him down and finish him, especially by round 2, unless you're confusing him with some of the journeyman on Bisping's resume.

B.Your boy has shown notorious weakness against those with aggression, power and enough speed to catch him. Jorge, Kang, Hendo, Akiyama, Wand and even Hamill for God's sake have rocked him badly and either won or were winning until they gassed (by no help of Bisping) and none of them are technicians or anything resembling. The first fight whereby he's shown to the contrary is against Stann (who still managed to pop him in the first round). If you think Hendo is the only one who's clocked him then you have an awful lot of research to do before preceding.

C.Both Vitor and Belcher not only fall into this ^ archetype but they actually have comparable technical skills.

D.Gauging damage by physical appearance is generally a bad idea...not that it really matters what his face looks like when he loses.

You must be trolling. Belfort is much faster (and actually has power) than Bisping.
G-Vitor-Belfort-vs-Wanderlei-Silva-Jack-hammer-KO-in-UFC-175.gif

i would be suprised if vitor is able to beat bisping after the first round.

vitor is slower in both hands and feet.

bisping by overwhelming speed and cardio.

Middleweight Alan Belcher (18-6) will have his hands full with Yushin "Thunder" Okami (27-7) next week at UFC 155. But "The Talent" didn't hesitate to talk about his grudge against Michael Bisping (23-4) on MMA Weekly Radio.

From MMA Lives Here

Bisping would beat him. So I don't know why he is talking so much smack

Yep, Bisping and that big 29-28 over one dimensional Stann is knocking down the door to a title shot.

unfortunately, that is the case...and people wonder why Anderson wants to take time off, there is no competition for him right now

Not sure about Belcher's reasoning, Bisping probably chose Stann (if he had a choice) because he was perceived to be a higher ranked fighter. In any case, it'd be great if he beats Okami in a convincing, exciting fashion and gets into the title picture, The Talent has had a rough run with injury and has worked hard to improve, plus he puts on great fights.

Back