Belcher's beef with Bisping

MMAfanWA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Middleweight Alan Belcher (18-6) will have his hands full with Yushin "Thunder" Okami (27-7) next week at UFC 155. But "The Talent" didn't hesitate to talk about his grudge against Michael Bisping (23-4) on MMA Weekly Radio.

“He had the chance to fight me a while back, when he fought Brian Stann. That was between me and Brian Stann, and don’t let anybody lie to you, there was one person that made that decision and that was Michael Bisping … I pick the hardest fights, the fights that get you excited. It’s a big difference fighting me and Brian Stann, and he fought Brian Stann. That tells you one thing … I’d love to fight him. If something happens with Vitor, I’ll be ready. I’m going to get back in there Rocky style training for Bisping just like the fight’s going to happen, so when I get the call I’m going to be ready.”

From MMA Lives Here

Last edited:
Belcher via better striking. And why does it say he's going to press his case for a title shot against Okami?

WAR BELCHER. Hope he takes Okami out then Bisping.

Belcher via better striking. And why does it say he's going to press his case for a title shot against Okami?

It's poor wording. They're trying to say beating Okami moves him closer to a title shot.

Belcher is a pretty bad match-up for Bisping IMO, I could see him winning it

I think Belcher beats Okami and I think he would leg kick Bisping to death. Great fight if they make it happen

He can't seriously believe Bisping got to pick his opponent? What grounds does he even have to say this?

i'm not a big belcher fan, but i would root for him big time vs the count.

if Bisping beats Belfort i have a hard time seeing them NOT setting up the next fight with Silva if for no other reason then TIME. If they made a fight between the winners of Belcher/Okami and Bisping/Belfort then Silvas out of the picture far too long. If Bisping wins they throw him at Silva right away.

Hector also volunteered to replace Vitor in case of injury, wow everybody wants a piece of the count, lol

If he beats Vitor, he'll get that titleshot however, pretty sure about that.

Someone needs to tell him he's fighting Okami on Saturday, not Bisping.

Hector also volunteered to replace Vitor in case of injury, wow everybody wants a piece of the count, lol

If he beats Vitor, he'll get that titleshot however, pretty sure about that.

but he's supposed to be a challenge for anderson? :rolleyes:

after the Palhares fight, I will never count out Mr. Belcher.

This. I was always a fan but I didn't think he was going to leave that fight with both legs and then winning the way he did showed that he's improved way more than I thought he did.

but he's supposed to be a challenge for anderson? :rolleyes:

no, Bisping will get beaten into living death by Anderson, so what? It wont be the first time a challenger has close to no chance at all to win a fight vs a champ. Have you seen the headliner of UFC 158? lol

Middleweight Alan Belcher (18-6) will have his hands full with Yushin "Thunder" Okami (27-7) next week at UFC 155. But "The Talent" didn't hesitate to talk about his grudge against Michael Bisping (23-4) on MMA Weekly Radio.

From MMA Lives Here

just focus on yushin

i was already rooting for Yushin, but this cements that further.

Wait..wasn't Stann ranked higher than Belcher though? Either way Bisping by UD having said that though, Vitor beats them both.

Back