Belcher's beef with Bisping

Forget about Bisping.

He has his hands full with Okami.

I have Okami beating him via UD and it will look like the 1st fight.

Bisping has a beef with most MWs that are within earshot of title contention. With that being said I would like to see Belcher maul him.

I dont think he'll make it past okapi but maybe if bisping loses to vitor they can fight.

no....just not at all

Better comparison than people thinking belcher can honestly put grapple okami because he didn't get subbed by palares and then pounded him out after he gave up like he has done previously.

The fact that you even brought this up is proof that you are a troll.

Well the both fought same competition and one lost, other wins, fact that anyone thinks belcher could win shows they're a troll, n yeah I'm not going to explain my shitty statement either.

Forget about Bisping.

He has his hands full with Okami.

I have Okami beating him via UD and it will look like the 1st fight.

I agree with you man. However, if Belcher does pull it off against Okami, i think he should face a returning Weidman in May for the number 1 contender spot. Have Vitor or Bisping face Silva in Brazil in the summertime. Have the loser of Vitor vs. Bisping face Lombard next.

after the Palhares fight, I will never count out Mr. Belcher.

I'm still giddy over how he put such an emphatic end to the Palhares myth. I was seemingly one of the very few who was calling him to win it.

Bisping is a much, much tougher fight than Palhares though, and while I'd definitely be pulling for Belcher I'm torn on who to call between those two.

Alan will have his hands full against Okami. I hope he wins, but if I had to bet, it would be Okami UD.

I'd love to see Belcher vs Bisping. Interesting clash.

"spoken" like a true Brit. Belfort will knock Bisping the F out and Belcher would hand Bisping a beat-down too.

Urgh, people calling out Bisping to win over fans *yawn* how original.

Unfortunately Michael can only hand out one beat down at a time, so form a line.

Belcher always puts up a fight, win or lose. I always enjoy watching him fight.

Hopefully he beats Okami and gets the winner of Bisping/Vitor

Ban this clown for fighter bashing.

Cannot help but laught at the FOOLS that say Belcher would beat Bisping with EASE. Some people on this forum are complete IDIOTS. Bisping is not an EASY fight for anyone. I cannot wait for Bisping to pound Belchers face like a hamburger. Belcher is the most overhyped piece of trash on this forum. He is an overhyped buffoon. Bisping would SMASH Becher into oblivion.

Look at SEXYamya as a coomon opponent. Belcher struggled with his striking while Bisping schooled him. Belcher I hope you read this biut you are a bitter BUFFOON! You cannot help but mention Bisping in every blog. Jealousy sucks, doesn't it Belcher?!?!? Make a name for yourself for once you fat American TWIT!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Alan has clearly taken up the strategy that he needs to yap more to get attention and be in the title mix.

So I would think that he is just trying to position himself against Bisping as both a winnable fight and a path to a title shot.

could be a good fight actually. Bisping may be annoying and not have any power, but he has great cardio, fights hard, and doesn't have any big weaknesses. I think that it could be a really fun fight

everyone wants a piece of Bisping because he is the true number one contender, and the fighters at MW all know it...

belcher is going to get raped by Okami anyways so his shit talking doesn't even matter.

Back