Belcher: Okami will be scared

Okami has been in a cage with Marquardt,Boetsche,Munoz,Sonnen,Evan Tanner, Rich Franklin...ect. ect. plus Anderson twice...

I like Belcher,but to say Okami is gonna be scared?..also...

Okami already UD'd Belcher once...I'm sure he's terrified.

Belcher had not reached his potential in their first fight; I think Belcher can finish Okami this time with his ever-improving striking and his mindset is probably more mature.

I think he went in knowing and believing he was the underdog against Okami last time and seemed more focused on having fun than destroying his opponent.

Alan took their first fight on short notice, too.

Scared would probably be taking it too far.
But he does sometimes fold under too much pressure, as seen against Silva and Boetsch.
I think he will takes this fight though. He seems to be working very hard with Chael Sonnen, and I think that will be his key in taking the win against a much improved Belcher.

Belcher isn't that great of a fighter. I say he is a solid b class fighter. His striking is good but not excellent.

What do Belcher and Okami have in common?

The UFC brass would never, ever allow Michael Bisping to fight either of them.

I love how Sherdoggers over analyze every quote. He's just hyping himself up. Nothing more

Scared would probably be taking it too far.
But he does sometimes fold under too much pressure, as seen against Silva and Boetsch.
I think he will takes this fight though. He seems to be working very hard with Chael Sonnen, and I think that will be his key in taking the win against a much improved Belcher.

to be fair he didn't really fold under pressure in the Boetsche fight, he was dominating that fight....then he got rocked....it happens

Good too see Belcher hungry......just hope he stays calm because Okami is a gritty fight for anyone...

Belcher isn't that great of a fighter. I say he is a solid b class fighter. His striking is good but not excellent.

I would say he is a very good fighter, not great--not yet anyway, with great striking and good overall game (hence, he went to the ground with Phalares). If Anderson Silva is the benchmark for excellent striking then very few mma fighters will be labeled as excellent strikers. Belcher is known for his training at Tiger Muaythai and it actually shows in his performances.

Okami grapples him to a close UD.

We will see shades of good points for belcher few and far between with okami clinching and dragging him down.

can't wait till Okami smash's Belcher's face in with GnP.

only person Okami fears is Chael's mom.

sounds like manufactured confidence masking his own fears of the thunder that awaits him.

I wouldnt bet my vcash on it but i think alan takes this one

Back