Belcher: Okami will be scared

The middle weight division will be more interesting if belcher wins.

And he knows so much about Okami's feelings how? If Okami can't get Belcher down (which he probably can) I still predict a 30-27 cage grinding.

Akiyama got belcher to the ground more than once and he is much smaller than Okami I hope belcher knocks Okami out cause he is boring to watch.

Belchers not the same fighter that he was when they first fought. He's improved quite a bit since then and I give him a hella good chance at winning this fight.

Okami is tough but I'd give it to Belcher via split or unanimous decision...as long as he doesnt get careless in the exchanges and can keep it on the feet. Even on the ground I think he stands a MUCH better chance now than in their first meeting.

I think Okami takes this fight. However, if Belcher beats Okami, he should be fighting Weidman next in a number one contenders match, when Weidman returns in May/June. Have Vitor/Bisping winner face Silva in Brazil in the summer. Have the loser of Vitor/Bisping face Lombard next.

If Bisping somehow manages to sneak past Belfort, the UFC will absolutely make Bisping/Silva their big summer headliner. People will pay in droves to watch Bisping get violated.

It will be a comically easy fight for Silva, so he may or may not take the fight without some nudging...

Okami is one of my favorite MWs but Belcher showed he has good TDD against Palhares and he is dangerous enough to finish someone

I'm really pulling for Okami but I see Belcher winning this not sure how, probably TKO

Up until the headkick I thought Okami was winning a round against Anderson.

sounds like manufactured confidence masking his own fears of the thunder that awaits him.

Sometimes when you bring the thunder, you get lost in the storm homie.

Belcher by KTFO. This is the end of Okami's relevance to any sort of contending for a title.

Okami is one of my favorite MWs but Belcher showed he has good TDD against Palhares and he is dangerous enough to finish someone

I'm really pulling for Okami but I see Belcher winning this not sure how, probably TKO

Wait, what TDD? Palhares shot for one takedown and got it easily.

Okami looked pretty uncomfortable getting hit by Buddy Roberts

The way he was reacting to those punches made him look like a guy who'd never been hit in his life, it was bad. I don't think he can afford another slow start in this fight.

Okami brought in Jason Day and Kendall Grove. Belcher doesn't stand a chance.

But in all seriousness I'm taking Alan via late stoppage.

Back