Belcher: Okami will be scared

It's amazing how much this guy has improved -- after his abysmal losses to Grove and Day, I pretty much wrote him off, but he has proven to be just as strong of a title contender as anyone in the division with his development. Okami will not be easy, but I think Belcher gets the TKO.

lol @ scared. Okami 30-27, Belcher won't have an answer for Okami's game. I think this will be very similar to the first fight.

i might even say that Okami will win by Tko in second round.

Belcher has improved by leaps and bounds since their first fight where Okami has kind of remained the same.

Belcher has improved by leaps and bounds since their first fight where Okami has kind of remained the same.

That's how I feel too. Okami is still the same grinding, powerhouse wrestler with tidy hands and a good clinch. Belcher's improved loads, as much as I dislike him. Belcher has it, but I just want to see him fight a top-tier striker who'll test his will.

That's how I feel too. Okami is still the same grinding, powerhouse wrestler with tidy hands and a good clinch. Belcher's improved loads, as much as I dislike him. Belcher has it, but I just want to see him fight a top-tier striker who'll test his will.

I agree. Belcher vs Bisping or Belfort would be great

If you live in North America and you're drunk now you must be pretty cool. Is that what I'm supposed to think after reading your post?

No, I am implying that what he said would only make sense to someone with a severely addled mind. I don't drink.

lol @ scared. Okami 30-27, Belcher won't have an answer for Okami's game. I think this will be very similar to the first fight.

I don't think you are right but we will find out soon.

Alan better remember it wasn't long ago Okami was nearly taking a round from the champ. He also trains with Chael.

If by "nearly taking a round from the champ" you mean "getting lit up like a Christmas tree" then yes.

Belcher has improved quite a lot, but Okami drags him down and keeps him there for 3 rounds.

Also, it amazes me how many Belcher fans there suddenly are and how many are on the "Alan Belcher future champ" hypetrain. I don't know if there were 2 Belcher fans on here until he started posting regularly.

Also, it amazes me how many Belcher fans there suddenly are and how many are on the "Alan Belcher future champ" hypetrain. I don't know if there were 2 Belcher fans on here until he started posting regularly.

You can ask him yourself, he posts here.

You can ask him yourself, he posts here.

Ask him what? All I've been saying it that it's amazing how many guys became fans of him and hug his private parts just because he posts pretty often on here. It's kinda lame.

Oh, Alan, if you're reading, I just like wanna say that you should like totally grow your hair like you had against Akiyama cause whoa babe, that was just fabulous. No homo...errr...kinda...

LOL Alan would get grapple fucked for 3 rounds, he wont do shit to Okami.

Okami is going to dominate and manhandle belcher...at least he sounds confident but Okami isn't going to be scared of shit

Belcher has improved quite a lot, but Okami drags him down and keeps him there for 3 rounds.

I've never spoke to him. Been a fan since the Santiago fight

No, I am implying that what he said would only make sense to someone with a severely addled mind. I don't drink.

When a non drinker wakes up in the morning, that's the best he'll feel every day. Unless you don't drink cause you're in high school. That's somewhat understandable, but no fun.

Back