Belal, Shavkat, or Islam... Who do you want next for Leon?

Belal needs to be next

Belal becasue he's earned it. And the ufc can have something semblance of legitimacy.

Sure the UFC is not legit. They need Belal. After all he beat Luqe by decision and that injury win vs Burns. Burns tore like 4 parts of his body and Belal went to a decision still. And he beat Wonderboy, who is young and in his prime. Who did I forget. Belals streak is overrated. Shavkat is ahead of him realistically.

Edit : yeah he did beat Brady. But Brady looked really bad there. Plus Brady is borderline top 10. Belals power was low, it took him like 25 shots to get a towel stoppage.

Shavkat looked better vs Wonderboy and Neil and hs no losses. And is young.

I mean if Belal was popular he'd easily get a shot. Funny how Colby got 1 off a single win. Ok he did look solid vs Usman.

Belal should get at least 1 shot. Just get it over with. At worst a title eliminator. He is clearly underpriviledged. Decision maschine.

Last edited:
They just held up the division for a year for an unnecessary title fight that ended up being a complete dud. Do Belal then Shavkat at least before thinking of stalling the division again.

Shavkat going to "Shav" the belt off Leon Edwards.

Attachments

• tsvOLDx.gif
    tsvOLDx.gif
    424.9 KB · Views: 1
I agree with TS but wonder what the %s are. Wish this was a poll.

If I get to decide, it’s Shavkat, but I understand why it could be Belal. The third one has no business fighting for the 170 title. He can have a contender fight against Belal, while Shavkat gets the shot.

Belal deserves the most, but I prefer Shavkat. He's the biggest challenge

Belal
then Shavkat

Islam should stay at 155 and make some more defenses!

Belal

Feed whatever is left of Colby to Shavkat

for fucks sake Islam should stay at LW.

Belal sort of in front but he is less promotable So UFC and Leon might pull another from the hat. Hope not this time but money so it goes

Shavkat. He's undefeated, 100% finish rate, super exciting, and the fans love him.

No one cares about boring belal

Shavkat makes no fucking sense.

If “Belal isn’t a draw lol” then give us Ian Garry or McGregor next, not some fuckin nobody from a country no one can spell.

Sure the UFC is not legit. They need Belal. After all he beat Luqe by decision and that injury win vs Burns. Burns tore like 4 parts of his body and Belal went to a decision still. And he beat Wonderboy, who is young and in his prime. Who did I forget. Belals streak is overrated. Shavkat is ahead of him realistically.

Edit : yeah he did beat Brady. But Brady looked really bad there. Plus Brady is borderline top 10. Belals power was low, it took him like 25 shots to get a towel stoppage.

Shavkat looked better vs Wonderboy and Neil and hs no losses. And is young.

I mean if Belal was popular he'd easily get a shot. Funny how Colby got 1 off a single win. Ok he did look solid vs Usman.

Belal should get at least 1 shot. Just get it over with. At worst a title eliminator. He is clearly underpriviledged. Decision maschine.

The three best wins on either's resume are all Belal's.

What mental gymnastics can you come up with to diminish the Brady win?

Belal 30-25'd a younger WB...nearly finishing him from backmount in the first.

If he was from the UK, he'd have fought for the belt after WB.

The three best wins on either's resume are all Belal's.

What mental gymnastics can you come up with to diminish the Brady win?

Belal 30-25'd a younger WB...nearly finishing him from backmount in the first.

If he was from the UK, he'd have fought for the belt after WB.

Belal got finished by Geof Neal and then won a decision. Shavkat won by finish. Shavkat is undefeated. Wonderboy is old. Now your turn bro

Brady was never top 10.

Belal deserves a title shot. Shavkat too. Belal probably more.

Belal vs Leon
Islam vs Winner of Oliveira/Arman
shavkat vs Colby to keep him busy. (Threaten to cut Colby if he refuses. He's gotten two unwarranted title shots. He has to pay his dues. Magny jobs, wonderboy jobs to grapplers/prospects, now it's his turn

Back