Belal, Shavkat, or Islam... Who do you want next for Leon?

He has to stop running and fight Belal. The Islam fight idea is fucking stupid.

Last edited:
Winner of Belal vs. Leon should get Shavkhat.

Islam needs to fight some fucking lightweight contenders already.

How is it racist, lol? Shavkat and Islam are brown also.
Islam and Shavkat are brown?

45489.png

Leon clean the clock of Makachev,

then Belal for the first PPV in Mongolia

Belal should have gotten the rematch after the double eye gouging thay should have been a DQ and not a NC. I don't mind the slow burn of the inevitable Shavkat as champion narrative so let him finish another one first.

Hell let's do Shavkat vas Islam for the next WW shot while Leon and Belal settle that story.

No they aren't. Islam looks like actor David Krumholtz. (NUMB3RS)

And they are most definitely NOT Palestinan in MAGA UFC.

Brown, black, and white aren't literal terms. Native Americans are not actually red people.

Islamophobia would apply to all three of them. What world are we living in where a guy named ISLAM isn't going to get discriminated against by MAGA?

The middle east sheiks have probably already paid Dana 20-30m to make sure Belal gets the next title shot.

The middle east sheiks have probably already paid Dana 20-30m to make sure Belal gets the next title shot.

If it was that simple, Belal would've gotten the title shot by now. Ari (the guy who's the real boss) is a proud Zionist, they're OK with Muslim champs but don't want a Palestinian. I think Belal is boring & will lose to Leon, but based on merit, he actually should get a title shot. Both Leon & Shav beat Belal IMO

Belal deserves it the most but I’d like to see him against Islam because I legit think that Leon could pull it off against him.

Leon has surpassed my expectations with TDD and grappling in general.

If it was that simple, Belal would've gotten the title shot by now. Ari (the guy who's the real boss) is a proud Zionist, they're OK with Muslim champs but don't want a Palestinian. I think Belal is boring & will lose to Leon, but based on merit, he actually should get a title shot. Both Leon & Shav beat Belal IMO
Good point.

Back