• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Belal Muhammad believes Colby Covington is "nervous"

Fw1ZQCwWwA4b2-7
Belal deserves it anyway.

Belal should be worried, too. Because if Khamzat makes 170 and beats Usman, he's skipping Belal lmao.

That's not gonna happen since they asked Usman to fight Khamzat at a catchweight sir.

Belal should be worried, too. Because if Khamzat makes 170 and beats Usman, he's skipping Belal lmao.

If Khamzat ends up fighting at 170lbs he's skipping Belal and they're sending Belal straight into the wolf den with Shavkat, inshallah.

He's unbeaten in his last 10 sir, like him or not he deserves next.
I can't argue that, I'm only saying he has no business criticizing other fighters. Him pretending that he's more exciting as a fighter than Covington rings hollow and is totally unconvincing.

I can't argue that, I'm only saying he has no business criticizing other fighters. Him pretending that he's more exciting as a fighter than Covington rings hollow and is totally unconvincing.

GSP was exciting until he got leveled by Serra.
Then he fought very safe, and many people feel like he's goat....*shrugs*

I though GSP was always exciting other than the Jake Shields fight. To each his own.
I can see fans enjoying Belal's fights much more than I do if they 've been more invested in him from the beginning. That's fair. The Burns fight was an all out stinker for me though.

He finished Hughes, Serra and Penn within 2 years of the Serra loss. It wasn't until after the 2nd Penn fight that GSP locked into unanimous decision mode.

That's not gonna happen since they asked Usman to fight Khamzat at a catchweight sir.
Dana doesn't want to do a catchweight fight bro. Khamzat said the fight will be at 170, too. So either he makes 170 or the fight isn't gonna happen lol. Looking tough for Belal tho, he should be getting the TS over Colby.

If Khamzat ends up fighting at 170lbs he's skipping Belal and they're sending Belal straight into the wolf den with Shavkat, inshallah.
Then Khamzat beats Leon and Shavkat beats Belal. Boom! Shavkat vs Khamzat for the WW title.

Fup-CgKXsAES7QL.jpg:small

Last edited:
Dana doesn't want to do a catchweight fight bro. Khamzat said the fight will be at 170, too. So either he makes 170 or the fight isn't gonna happen lol. Looking tough for Belal tho, he should be getting the TS over Colby.

Then Khamzat beats Leon and Shavkat beats Belal. Boom! Shavkat vs Khamzat for the WW title.

Fup-CgKXsAES7QL.jpg:small

I don't see him hitting 170 at this point, but hopefully he does because he hasn't fought in 50 years already lol.

He finished Hughes, Serra and Penn within 2 years of the Serra loss. It wasn't until after the 2nd Penn fight that GSP locked into unanimous decision mode.

You realize how short of a time 2 years is yes?

I though GSP was always exciting other than the Jake Shields fight. To each his own.
I can see fans enjoying Belal's fights much more than I do if they 've been more invested in him from the beginning. That's fair. The Burns fight was an all out stinker for me though.

You thought GSP was exciting when he was just laying on people and doing just enough not to get stood up?

Well, I can't tell you not to feel that way.

My original point is still valid though sir.
Unbeaten in his last 10 should be enough for a shot.

I like how belal has now firmly put himself in the conversation.

If they can sell the fight then its going to happen.

I for one want to see him fight colby or leon or whoever gets the belt.

Belal needs to market and go at this with a different angle. the colby is scared angle doesn't work. no one believes that. if i'm belal I attack Colby and go after America, play up the Iron Sheik kind of stuff and go from there. Colby is scared is just not true, unbelievable, and is boring. He should say something outrageous to where Colby has no choice but to respond. Put the pressure on Colby verbally, and Colby will respond with vengeance. Then you can go from there.

I think Colby beats Belal. Belal's an interesting match up, but I think Colby is just better, prime for prime.

With that said, why would Colby be nervous? He can always call 911 if necessary.
How about now for now though?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back