Being a landlord is hard

I've been landlord for years is pretty easy really. Started an airbnb recently and killing it with that. It's making as much money as 3 or 4 rentals

I’m shocked there are no decent igloo home improvement stores by you, Clip

My dad was a landlord. It's was alawys as easy or hard as your tennants are sane and compitent.

When I was a renter my landlord loved me because I could fix a toilet flapper and program a thermostat. You get a tennant that doesn't understand why they can't flush a diaper and wants to nail their area rug into the pine floorboards so it stops moving, then it's a pretty hard job.

Went to ten different places today and nobody has the right size stove element I need

I asked Walmart and guy was like "sorry man we can't even find a doorbell for this lady over here"

Sux

I found a specialty store in the north end wish me luck
You'd best just buy a second have oven on FB Marketplace. Don't waste your time chasing a relic like a stove element.

My washing machine broke and I had to pay like 20 bucks for some tiny plastic clip to fix it and now something else broke too but I haven't fixed that yet

There are screws sticking out of the washing machine from the last time I fixed it

Is your new gimmick part caps part lowercase? I'm cool with it, but I want to know what I'm dealing with. Bad spelling is taken already but it looks like random caps guy is still available.
What about like thissssSSS

Back