Being a landlord is hard

Went to ten different places today and nobody has the right size stove element I need

I asked Walmart and guy was like "sorry man we can't even find a doorbell for this lady over here"

Sux

I found a specialty store in the north end wish me luck

Our tenants always piss my dad off. And my uncle just got COVID having to manage his endless tenants.

So yeah, it's fucking annoying lol.

Our tenants always piss my dad off. And my uncle just got COVID having to manage his endless tenants.

So yeah, it's fucking annoying lol.
I work for all kinds of landlords. Some I feel for, some should be locked up or launched into space.

Have your family tried using management companies? Depending on your goals, number of units and profit margins that route can save you serious headaches.

I work for all kinds of landlords. Some I feel for, some should be locked up or launched into space.

Have your family tried using management companies? Depending on your goals, number of units and profit margins that route can save you serious headaches.

My parents are stereotypical Indians who try to save $5 if they can. No way they'd use any management company haha.

The uncle I'm talking about is worth over $50m at this point and still unclogs toilets despite being in his 70s. Punjabi cheapness has no limits.

Why not have a property management company handle this kind of shit for you in exchange for a percentage?

My parents are stereotypical Indians who try to save $5 if they can. No way they'd use any management company haha.

The uncle I'm talking about is worth over $50m at this point and still unclogs toilets despite being in his 70s. Punjabi cheapness has no limits.
No offense but your family sound like the type of folks I refuse to work for. Have over a dozen on ignore in my phone. Saving that $5 usually ends up costing hundreds in my experience. Not Punjabi, but a Chinese friend of mine keeps telling me never to work for Chinese people. Lol.

No offense but your family sound like the type of folks I refuse to work for. Have over a dozen on ignore in my phone. Saving that $5 usually ends up costing hundreds in my experience. Not Punjabi, but a Chinese friend of mine keeps telling me never to work for Chinese people. Lol.

Haha no offense taken. My parents are a lot more willing to delegate than my uncle, but yeah, they definitely have that "immigrant mentality."

Frankly, I wish I had more of it haha.

Haha no offense taken. My parents are a lot more willing to delegate than my uncle, but yeah, they definitely have that "immigrant mentality."

Frankly, I wish I had more of it haha.
Lol. There's truth there. My dad tries to negotiate a deal everywhere while I tip generously.

It's ok just keep telling the tenant you will have it fixed any day. Just hope they don't pour cement down your drains.

Oven element or stove top? Online they're typically 1/4 of the price of what you'll pay in an actual store if you shop around.

Went to ten different places today and nobody has the right size stove element I need

I asked Walmart and guy was like "sorry man we can't even find a doorbell for this lady over here"

Sux

I found a specialty store in the north end wish me luck
What? @lsa's not working his rent again?
Make him!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back