Being a landlord is hard

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Went to ten different places today and nobody has the right size stove element I need

I asked Walmart and guy was like "sorry man we can't even find a doorbell for this lady over here"

Sux

I found a specialty store in the north end wish me luck

Went to ten different places today and nobody has the right size stove element I need

I asked Walmart and guy was like "sorry man we can't even find a doorbell for this lady over here"

Sux

Try the Canadian version of eBay...Eh-bay. Goodnight folks!

Sux

Try updating your appliances.

You should join a “stove element sharing group”. You rotate the element between each house for a few hours each day. Unfortunately you can be stuck cooking mac and cheese at odd hours, but that’s not a bad thing either.

Stop bullshitting us, you're not a landlord, you're a slum lord. Right sized stove element you need? You expect any of us to believe that? If you had any dough at at all you'd just replace the stove and be done with it. Instead here you are, recycling old kitchen equipment like a true poor person. smh.

Had a tenant that ran the ac with the bathroom window open then complained that the electricity bill was high.

Pot head tenant left bullets under the stove elements as a surprise for future tenant.

Sux

You know what’s harder. Living under an oppressive landlord dystopia. Housing is a human right.

If that's the biggest challenge facing you as a landlord you're doing great!

Try a scrap yard for the element. Chances are it's long discontinued.

Back