Being a landlord is hard

Buy some land and And a stove .. put stove on land . Build house around it

Stop bullshitting us, you're not a landlord, you're a slum lord. Right sized stove element you need? You expect any of us to believe that? If you had any dough at at all you'd just replace the stove and be done with it. Instead here you are, recycling old kitchen equipment like a true poor person. smh.
True lol for the slum lord etiquette

Went to ten different places today and nobody has the right size stove element I need

I asked Walmart and guy was like "sorry man we can't even find a doorbell for this lady over here"

Sux

I found a specialty store in the north end wish me luck

Hot plate?

Went to ten different places today and nobody has the right size stove element I need

I asked Walmart and guy was like "sorry man we can't even find a doorbell for this lady over here"

Sux

I found a specialty store in the north end wish me luck

repairclinic.com they have literally everything.

My dad was a landlord. It's was alawys as easy or hard as your tennants are sane and compitent.

When I was a renter my landlord loved me because I could fix a toilet flapper and program a thermostat. You get a tennant that doesn't understand why they can't flush a diaper and wants to nail their area rug into the pine floorboards so it stops moving, then it's a pretty hard job.

My father in law owns 5 rental properties and every time somebody moves out, they leave the place fuck up. Some of the worst have been family members he has rented too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back