Bashing Thread.

Ron, I'll be having a poop party the 23rd of March, bring a salad or a hotdish.

Originally posted by 8thDegreeSavage
Rons mom got gangbanged by a pack of rabid GIRAFFES.

Did they knock with their hooves or horns?

Originally posted by Rorny Gracie
a poop party?

that sounds delightful!

delightful is not needing a stepladder to eat apples from trees with mother, just ask rtbrouwer.

That's right, a poop party. Contestants compete by squeezing tight the bottom of their neck, filling as much feces as possible down their throat. Brouwer has been sweeping the 1st prize for four consecutive years.

heres a baby pic of ron and mother now...

gir2.jpg

isnt he in the race against the human track star on Fox's "Man vs Beast" on Wednesday night?

Just because you couldn't have your honeymoon on Naboo doesn't mean you have to come over here with your idealist bullshit

omg, i just creamed my underpants reading this one ahahahah

After reading this fucken crap, i still dont get the bad blood...
so what, jake scored some online pussy...
thats probably gonna be a normal thing in the future

id meet a chick off the net *if i was on crack*
Its not that bad ffs...
unless u meet a chick on the net, waste 10 grand to meet her half way around the world, and realise youve just met a transexual nazi eskimo who tricked your ass and intended to turn you into a drug crazed nazi homo...

anyways... i gotta find me some tissues

Just because you couldn't have your honeymoon on Naboo

Rofl mao, golden stuff...

youve been here a month ziggy, you wouldnt get it...

lets just say its not about jake hitting it up with somebody equally as desperate as himself...

Of course you don't understand it. Jeez you rode the short bus to school.

You have trouble differentiating simple shapes and colors, drool pools at the corner of your mouth when you talk, and lastly you pick you boogers and eat them. Now with all these things you think you can understand that?!

It's great to know that you were happy with my comment. I aim to entertain those that use the word 'underpants'...

punkmother: fair enuff punk :)

VOD: keep em coming ffs... :D

Bug eyed earl: *slaps bug eyed earl*

honestly i just dont understand some of the flames on this fricken forum...
Most of the pay-outs dont make sense *cept VOD's :D*

Originally posted by punkmother
youve been here a month ziggy, you wouldnt get it...

lets just say its not about jake hitting it up with somebody equally as desperate as himself...

I've been here more than a month, and I still have no fuckin clue what the hell has happened.

well here is the detailed story, sans the details

me, meat fist, vod, and fighttilyoudie were singled out for being smarter and funnier. shooto was in there and hated the joke, err the jake. i got banned a few times. ftyd got banned. meat and vod almost got banned. at the same time...

the joke, errrr the jake showed an almost scary devotion to the forum. he also showed an almost scary attraction to a chick he's never met called sharon, or whatever her real name is. arju-something-or-other was her forum name. the joke, errrr, the jake got modded, became a huge dick, and was demodded. shooto eventually made him his woman on this forum. then the joke, errr jake, left australia and married this girl in what was deemed by all a "well thought out" decision. the wedding was held at starbucks and they registered at kinkos. now, during this period...

hojak brought his wife, fiancee, or cousin (depending on who you talk to) princess to the forum. it was havoc and unsettling in their puppy love talks, and eventually got me banned. hojak became a huge tool after i worked my way back on with a grassroots campaign, then stepped down from power and became a much cooler person. he remains the only global person i like. anyway, meanwhile...

there was a very effeminate person named tanner who banned a lot of people and has a pro athlete dad. a guy named hockeyfighter went to LA to fellate him, from what i've heard. tanner got owned whenever someone wanted to own him. eventually being so bad at facilitated discussion drove him away because at the same time...

there was a guy called the doggfather, a mentally challenged gnome who had no game and in a few cases PM'd me saying he'd kick my ass. he sucked so bad that he left and formed a new forum, globitch mma, which is basically a chatroom for the people from LA on the forum. and at the moment...

guys like punkmother, j-garden, etc came, sherdog was purged, the real sherdog realized what pricks these guys were, and and punkmother and j-garden eventually became mods. so did ftyd, meat fist, and vod. basically everyone except for me.

that's what happened, without getting to far into it.

Well, a few more posts like that and you might get your day in the sun.

Damn, that was pretty good. I'd stick this, but you know.

Back