Bashing Thread.

I dunno about The Jake, but I never did like Arju that much. She always bitched to no end about everything anybody said. When somebody would say somthing like "Shut up before I rape your goat" she would pop up and be all serious like... RAPE IS NOT FUNNY!!!! AAHHHH I AM GONNA BAN YOU FOR THAT!!! NO MORE STARTING THREADS ABOUT GIRLS BEING BITCHES BECAUSE ITS MEAN!!! IF YOU DO I"LL BAN YOU!! WAAHHHH" She overreacted to every thing. Threatining people that they would be banned for a little joke. Rape is not funny, but when somebody makes an obvious joke about raping a goat, of course its funny. I dunno about The Jake, he seems ok to me. But I am not going to apologize when I say his woman is annoying wench. Thats the only thing ive ever said about her. And its the last.

Arjukenpokarate is the girl. She can be quite touchy at times. Jake is fine most of the time, I dunno why they dont like each other though, i'm trying to figure that out.

i don't give a fuck what the details are. they have their fuckin' forum, no one likes them and their whiny shit, why can't they stay away?

Originally posted by VOD
Jake was sitting online bored as can be one day. Then Arju signed on and they saw each other's font and went crazy. They proceeded to speak via IMs and the sort. Then Jake said 'Hey I'm bored with my life and since noone will really miss me anyhow, I'll goto Cali and marry the girl from the internet'. So he packed his bags and his Vegemite and took off to find the woman that made his keyboard run like wildfire. It's really a sweet story.
Let the roasting commence.

Originally posted by VOD
Hey, I mean....I think he's a fucking loser for finding a girl online...but he found a girl...You're sitting here posting all day. At least he's using his nerdiness in a productive way.
Alot of duality in Jake's situation. Internet marriage is suicidal, yet he is progressing alot further then some of us. Though I won't commend him for hitching with some random wildebeast. Watch fate piss on us all and he marries a serious rottie. :(

ok, can anyone fill me in on the whole jake-arju relationship?

so this loser found a girlfriend on the net! how pathetic can you be? women who spend their time on the net, are ugly bitches! hey if they were prety they wouldnt have to search for a man(if you want to call this jake prick a man) on the internet!

well drunkie, if thats true than hes the poorest sob i know! respect jake you have to be a first class moron to do shite like that! you coul almost be the president of croatia

Originally posted by ArjukanpoKarate
What a fucking joke you all are.

Vod - Who is miss using the Mod powers now hmmmmm.

Yes. A joke... That's what we are. Load up your list of email-friends and tell them about how much of a joke we are. Just because you couldn't have your honeymoon on Naboo doesn't mean you have to come over here with your idealist bullshit. Who's misusing their mod powers? That's a good question since it's always my threads getting deleted after I bitchslap one of you animals.

Originally posted by VOD
I think we're not lookin' at a beaten man. He's only come back twice in the last three months and both times he was shot down as he ran for the hoop. It's gotta be hard knowing where you are in the world.

First you laugh at them for their "internet marriage" and call him a nerd because he spends time online and the next I know I see you calling this internet forum the world????

Look who decided to poke his neck out from typing long winded articles on subjects done to death.

Hey Hey don't feel bad once you left they promoted me Head of Relations for Western Canada. It seemed your neck stuck all the way over there from Holland.

I DID IT MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's this... ?? Is this a Hubbub or a Skirmish, or is it just another one of those goddamn Funboy Tussles. Calf Cruncher keeps a cat o nine tails in the admin booth, don't make me parlay that into to some randy tattoo work.

Originally posted by rtbrouwer
First you laugh at them for their "internet marriage" and call him a nerd because he spends time online and the next I know I see you calling this internet forum the world????

Three adults and a child could choke on brouwer's neck and there'd still be extra space left.

Back