Bashing Thread.

believe me, i wanted to go longer. if there's popular cause i'll do it. i'm in college, i have more than enough free time. boy, and there's a heaping fuck-you sandwich for people you probably forgot about, like mikeone.

ok meat, i'll write it tomorrow if someone reminds me. ah, conrad, you and you're art santore infatuation is going to be a chapter, believe me.

that clears up alot. thank you juggs.

why isn't this guy a mod btw?

i'm not really sure why he isn't a mod, it's one of those things that was never really explained. i'd ask shooto.

SO this is the place to post the very famous tanner pic?

retard.jpg

Hey I always thought this was tanner. Especially his fore-arms...

act-et-15025001.jpg

And I always thought the Jake was ok too. But as the guy said. Arju was a pain in the fuckin ass.

Thanks Juggernaut... I missed the drama back then for some reason..

Juggy forgot one important element in the time line.

The Jake used to expend mammoth amounts of energy "cutting and pasting" Anti-American propaganda from his favorite "whiny liberal euro trash" web-sites and then take up massive amounts of server capacity (on sherdog, American Co.) flaming, berating and all out criticizing everything American

It then took as much as, the promise of an experienced blowjob, and 60 seconds, to abandon all that lofty idealism and move smack dab into the "belly of the beast", thereby proving beyond a reasonable doubt that he is, was, and always will be a hopeless hypocrite.

Wow, what a year it was...amazing how this forum even survived amidst all the controversy looming about.

and that Juggy, is the reason Old Cliffy here used to browse the forums and didn't post in those days. This place used to be full of self-righteous dick smacks that had nothing interesting to offer except the internet equivalent of tickling each other's balls.

There is nothing wrong with meeting a girl online.. I met my current gf on AOL myself but at least we both live in the same neighborhood.

Now, to live in Austarial and meet a girl in US. meet... more like marry her... that takes BALLS... i guess :)

you guys take this all way too fucking seriously. It is fun to bash, but in moderation. And it is even better when there is two way bashing, there is more sport in it.

For the record, internet relationships are a fucking joke, and should be a last resort method of courting used when nothing else works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back