Bashing Thread.

Originally posted by VOD
Jake was sitting online bored as can be one day. Then Arju signed on and they saw each other's font and went crazy. They proceeded to speak via IMs and the sort. Then Jake said 'Hey I'm bored with my life and since noone will really miss me anyhow, I'll goto Cali and marry the girl from the internet'. So he packed his bags and his Vegemite and took off to find the woman that made his keyboard run like wildfire. It's really a sweet story.
Hahahahaha oh man!

He's been here for 30 minutes with no reply. Expect a biggy. He's proof reading it right now.

This is comical - that some overweight, drunk, antisocial insomniac is looking down on my life.

Cheers to you Vod!

- The Jake

Originally posted by cakewalkbaby
He's been here for 30 minutes with no reply. Expect a biggy. He's proof reading it right now.

No I was on lunch break for 30min.

No.

No big long winded reply.

- The Jake

V

VOD

This is the thread that will be used to make fun of Dave, Tanner, Jake, Arju, RTB, and anyone else that decides to pop on and show their ugly face. I don't know who the fuck deleted the last one but I'm going to continuously make a new one and I'll put it up as a must-read. Don't bother PM'ing me about it...You'll have to remove me as mod before this stops being a must-read...Let me go have a few drinks and I'll start the bashing.

Jake was sitting online bored as can be one day. Then Arju signed on and they saw each other's font and went crazy. They proceeded to speak via IMs and the sort. Then Jake said 'Hey I'm bored with my life and since noone will really miss me anyhow, I'll goto Cali and marry the girl from the internet'. So he packed his bags and his Vegemite and took off to find the woman that made his keyboard run like wildfire. It's really a sweet story.

Hey, I mean....I think he's a fucking loser for finding a girl online...but he found a girl...You're sitting here posting all day. At least he's using his nerdiness in a productive way.

I can almost imagine the decor of Jake's computer area. He just lines up a bunch of dragons and Magic cards around him to use as inspiration. Then he'll type out a few words and lean over to his mystical Troll doll asking it for a really good flame to come back at me with. It's alright Jake. I'm sure your dragon sheild will save you from any flames I throw at you.

You're going to respond to me by describing the guy you never met? You also just described 80% of the forum, good going.

He learned from the master of internet hookups: Mr. David Hojak. I think there was a tear in Dave's eyes when he saw his little pupil overstepping his mentor and walking down the aisle. Sure, he was dressed like a storm trooper and Arju was Princess Leia, but you know...people have their own shit to go through.

I think we're not lookin' at a beaten man. He's only come back twice in the last three months and both times he was shot down as he ran for the hoop. It's gotta be hard knowing where you are in the world.

Their coming out of the wood-work, Someone get the immagration dept!
Can someone please fill me in on the gossip? Is jake the girl or the other one?

What a fucking joke you all are.

Vod - Who is miss using the Mod powers now hmmmmm.

I read the bashing during 3rd period at school....

And oh shit!

I never knew somebody can get owned that badly.

Originally posted by ArjukanpoKarate
What a fucking joke you all are.

Vod - Who is miss using the Mod powers now hmmmmm.

And here she comes the most worthless pile of monkey shit ever to grab a keyboard and head out on to the forums. You were a useless poster and a useless mod, shit just useless i think we'll go for. Laugh all you want, theres no getting around the fact you got the bullet for being a nothing, you take the mod belt away and what can you do? You can't close threads anymore and climb up on that high horse you loved so much. What a joke you are, i recall when you first came back to the realisation you no longer had shit on here.

"but i'm sure we're just on a break, when we ask for our modships again they'll be happy to give us them back"

Well toot toot, jokes on you. Now run along before the people you fucked with when you were a mod see the gibberish you call posts and get riled, also for you to accuse Vod of anything is weak. Back to Global wench i'm done with you here.

HA HA fucking HA to you Arjunkingprawn, bon apetit.

Originally posted by The Jake
This is comical - that some overweight, drunk, antisocial insomniac is looking down on my life.

Cheers to you Vod!

- The Jake

I am unsure if you actually saw the little note i left for you and your e-mail order bride before it disapeared, either way, we all had a good laugh at your expense.

Cheers to you pompous shit bag.

I was waiting for Jake to make some kind of response to try and justify the fact he used a forum to score what apeared to be shoddy poontang and then try convince anyone who cares that his life somehow isn't the feeble charade of hiding from reality by using escapism it appears to be. Although when i think about it like that, there ain't really much he can say. Truth hurts baby...

Vod i think we are being assholes. I mean his friend Hojak BUILT THESE FORUMS WITH HIS BARE HANDS, HE IS A TRUE INTERNET PIONEER and as he was dangling from Hojaks sack at the time that means by proxy he shares some of that glory in his little heart. We should be carrying this man around the forum as a shining example of what a little spit and polish on the right mans balls can do for you.

Back