Bashing Thread.

Originally posted by JKDShootFight
and that Juggy, is the reason Old Cliffy here used to browse the forums and didn't post in those days. This place used to be full of self-righteous dick smacks that had nothing interesting to offer except the internet equivalent of tickling each other's balls.

You mean the good old days where the air was fresher, the fruit sweeter, the forum better, etc. I was in the same boat. Why get on here if you weren't part of the inner sanctum?! At least you could have held your own, since Cliff hates everybody.

Exactly...Man Joe, you hit the mark there. Do YOU remember when Sherdog was FUN?

Originally posted by JKDShootFight
Exactly...Man Joe, you hit the mark there. Do YOU remember when Sherdog was FUN?

Those.......were............the..........days my friend,
I thought they'd never end. :D

It's still fun, but more like skiing moguls instead of sledding down a hill.

ahh the glory days...when Hojak would threaten to ban you and tap you out all at the same time.

Originally posted by Big Remo
It's still fun, but more like skiing moguls instead of sledding down a hill.

Thats funny that you mentioned that since Tanner used to remind me of lame assed abominable snow man that would eat you in that game ski free.

Originally posted by juggernaut nihilism
ok meat, i'll write it tomorrow if someone reminds me. ah, conrad, you and you're art santore infatuation is going to be a chapter, believe me.

Yeah, the destruction of the anti forum should be a neat little chapter. I never understood why people would want to chat on a forum WHILE chatting on AIM...? Just never made sense to me.

You can also add some of the crap about the mmaweekly raids that spawned ironlife. The Shooto decapitation that spawned King's Paradise. And just keep adding in how you'll never be a mod and I think we'll be all set.

I'd like to a Juggy chapter on the latest "ABANDON SHIP!" command uttered from certain global members who seem to be making grand entrances back into the OT fold.

Originally posted by VOD
You can also add some of the crap about the mmaweekly raids that spawned ironlife.
My personal favourite moment of 2002 on Sherdog.

Originally posted by juggernaut nihilism
well here is the detailed story, sans the details

me, meat fist, vod, and fighttilyoudie were singled out for being smarter and funnier. shooto was in there and hated the joke, err the jake. i got banned a few times. ftyd got banned. meat and vod almost got banned. at the same time...

the joke, errrr the jake showed an almost scary devotion to the forum. he also showed an almost scary attraction to a chick he's never met called sharon, or whatever her real name is. arju-something-or-other was her forum name. the joke, errrr, the jake got modded, became a huge dick, and was demodded. shooto eventually made him his woman on this forum. then the joke, errr jake, left australia and married this girl in what was deemed by all a "well thought out" decision. the wedding was held at starbucks and they registered at kinkos. now, during this period...

hojak brought his wife, fiancee, or cousin (depending on who you talk to) princess to the forum. it was havoc and unsettling in their puppy love talks, and eventually got me banned. hojak became a huge tool after i worked my way back on with a grassroots campaign, then stepped down from power and became a much cooler person. he remains the only global person i like. anyway, meanwhile...

there was a very effeminate person named tanner who banned a lot of people and has a pro athlete dad. a guy named hockeyfighter went to LA to fellate him, from what i've heard. tanner got owned whenever someone wanted to own him. eventually being so bad at facilitated discussion drove him away because at the same time...

there was a guy called the doggfather, a mentally challenged gnome who had no game and in a few cases PM'd me saying he'd kick my ass. he sucked so bad that he left and formed a new forum, globitch mma, which is basically a chatroom for the people from LA on the forum. and at the moment...

guys like punkmother, j-garden, etc came, sherdog was purged, the real sherdog realized what pricks these guys were, and and punkmother and j-garden eventually became mods. so did ftyd, meat fist, and vod. basically everyone except for me.

that's what happened, without getting to far into it.

Jugg the historian summarized 2002 neatly. I, along with others, am rooting for the super long version if you ever get inspired to do it. I'd just add the unforgettable 1-day-ban of fat bobby when he was aggressively vocal about your own banning. Also, the mysterious razor bannage shouldn't be left out. A book could be written on the subject indeed.

Juggs you should try and right an accurate account and then we good put it in the Sherdog archives.

Juggy might have to pull out his Mary Kate & Ashley Diary to create a proper timeline for this.

Hopefully he remembers where he hid the key :D

shido- that was the abridged version. there was plenty more about jake to go into. politically, jake was like 8thdegree except he was more like the kid who mocked the cool cliques because he wanted to be a part of them, as evidence by his american trips. 8th enrages me and i've let him know how and why everything he says is wrong, but i don't see him busting his kneecap trying to get off the plane and touch american soil.

I used to post here. Initially a lot in the training forums because they were so helpful, but then I found a little gem known as "O.T.". Funny people posted everyday, and there was diversity in all of the posts. This was back in the day where Wushu was a total pshyco that could only talk about anal sex, and there was at maximum ONE thread dealing with actual political issues. Then things started to change. All of the sudden every single white belt on the forum wanted to be the token post whore, like the token black guy in Not anothet teen movie. Things started getting really bad, with members like "Dave N", and funnier, older posters started to post a lot less. So I left.

A few months later I found Global when I checked out this site. Finally I could fucking read a thread without 50 posts saying "LOL" or flame wars between dickweeds and white belts. Been posting there since and haven't regretted it.

I just come on here to read Bruce Lovely's posts. That guy is a fucking poet.

As for The Jake's marraige, he found a girl that loves him. As for you VOD, you're just looking for a girl with long arms so she can find your goddamn penis.

You weren't welcome here. Why do you pretend like you left for any other reason? You didn't make the cut and you were someone that got picked on every day. You were our Karebear. Stop pretending like you were able to make the choice. You were able to choose between being dogshit and horseshit. That was the only decision you got to make so don't act all cool.

*drops by to say hello to VOD*

Juggy might have to pull out his Mary Kate & Ashley Diary to create a proper timeline for this.

mary kate and ashley?

id bang em both at the same time:D

(_)_)===;;;\===[,,]===D - - - (_(__ (_(__

Someone should bash Creed in this one.

Wait, I will.

The man is the definition of a forum whore. The guy sucked ass in here until he realized it was getting him nowhere, then he sucked ass at the other site and it finally got him where he wanted to go. Now he's like the yappy little kid that hid behind the big kids that you always wanted to pulverize.

That is all.

Yeah those guys are the best. They jump ship back and forth until everyone forgets who they are. It's funny to sit there and watch Creed tickle Tanner's nips even though when the whole shit went down originally he was Sherdog-loyal. Then all of a sudden a magical moderator spot opened up and he was all over it. What a fucking dirtbag...

it seems Lukedothsucketh is on his way to Modhood there as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back