• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Barry (HBO)

I died when Fuches starting rubbing the super glue on Barry's wound like it was some kind of anointment.

giphy.gif

leann rimes planning at the drug store was both funny and creepy with that scene.

the huddle scene with the backflips,the pin and the accordion lol hilarious. episode 6 season 2

"Well well well, the musical traitor"

I love this show so much.

Hank is my fav character,
is he still in the group? Not as leader obviously

Hank is my fav character,
is he still in the group? Not as leader obviously
Hank is shaping up to be one of my favorite characters in any show.

I love that Barry doesn't understand why everyone is jealous as he fails upwards.

So sad next week is the season finale.

Pretty sure Funches is gonna kill the Fonz and make it look like a suicide and said he was him during the call

Anyone watching it?

Season 2 just came out.

I've watched every episode. I've always thought Bill Hader was an underrated talent, but I think the story is going south in this 2nd season. He's played out the "I'm kind of a wimpy hit man so can you just sort of do what I'm asking and no one has to die or something" too much. I would rather see him him play two people - 1) aspiring, sensitive actor-type, and 2) Bad Ass hitman. Seeing him mix the two just takes away from the believably of him being able to kill anyone. And I fucking CAN NOT STAND his flaky, insincere self-absorbed girl friend. If it wasn't for Hader, I would've stopped watching.

I've watched every episode. I've always thought Bill Hader was an underrated talent, but I think the story is going south in this 2nd season. He's played out the "I'm kind of a wimpy hit man so can you just sort of do what I'm asking and no one has to die or something" too much. I would rather see him him play two people - 1) aspiring, sensitive actor-type, and 2) Bad Ass hitman. Seeing him mix the two just takes away from the believably of him being able to kill anyone. And I fucking CAN NOT STAND his flaky, insincere self-absorbed girl friend. If it wasn't for Hader, I would've stopped watching.
It’s called character development ... Barry is a truly a good hearted guy with an insane past. He’s gullible and easily manipulated by what people tell him he’s like. He didnt truly know his identity or purpose in the world until he found the acting class. As times goes on he realized he’s not some cold hearted ruthless assassin. He’s at war with his own brain.

It’s called character development ... Barry is a truly a good hearted guy with an insane past. He’s gullible and easily manipulated by what people tell him he’s like. He didnt truly know his identity or purpose in the world until he found the acting class. As times goes on he realized he’s not some cold hearted ruthless assassin. He’s at war with his own brain.

I don't think so. he's too far along to be that gullible and assassins don't wrestle with their emotions while on the job. Don't let the critiques trigger you so much. It's just TV.

I don't think so. he's too far along to be that gullible and assassins don't wrestle with their emotions while on the job. Don't let the critiques trigger you so much. It's just TV.

nobody is trigged. Ya it's just TV, it's a dark comedy. So why are you expecting some ruthless cold assassin..Did you forget he's a former marine working for some chump just to make money? not exactly some professional hitman. Show isn't for you. Don't post anymore.

nobody is trigged. Ya it's just TV, it's a dark comedy. So why are you expecting some ruthless cold assassin..Did you forget he's a former marine working for some chump just to make money? not exactly some professional hitman. Show isn't for you. Don't post anymore.

LMA0, the triggering is epic. simmer down. it's not real. If you can't take the critique, get off the internet.

I don't think that's accurate.

Professional killers have a strong tendency towards heavy duty substance abuse to try to forget or numb themselves. If they never had any emotions they wouldn't have to work so hard to numb them.

The term Assasin is a derivative of Hashishan, because of historical hitmen who were paid in hashish and smoked a ton of hashish in between jobs.

"it's that time of the month for ...revenge"

hey ike you shit bird! you want a lil piiiiiiiie

Pretty sure Funches is gonna kill the Fonz and make it look like a suicide and said he was him during the call

I yelled out "No!" when Fuches pulled the gun on him and the screen cut to black.

It still amazes me how well written the show is. It can go from down right hysterical to jet black dark in the snap of a finger.

I sort of lol'd that barry will probably get that role just based on his height like everything else didn't even matter.

they do a good job making fun of the audition process and the way shows are made in hollywood.

Last edited:
I don't think that's accurate.

Professional killers have a strong tendency towards heavy duty substance abuse to try to forget or numb themselves. If they never had any emotions they wouldn't have to work so hard to numb them.

The term Assasin is a derivative of Hashishan, because of historical hitmen who were paid in hashish and smoked a ton of hashish in between jobs.

So Barry got an audition and it pissed off his jealous, shallow gf. that put a smile on my face. And the accordion guy is fucking hilarious. I forgot about that from last week. So maybe it's on its way back up. We'll see.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back