• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Barry (HBO)

1555442250295-Screen-Shot-2019-04-16-at-20853-PM.png

Heard a ton of hype. I loved Bill Hader on SNL. Watched one episode and couldn't possibly be less interested in watching more

Heard a ton of hype. I loved Bill Hader on SNL. Watched one episode and couldn't possibly be less interested in watching more

To be honest, it took me two goes to fully get in to the show, but once it gets going it gets really good. I’d say watch until the end of season 1 to see if you like it or not. There’s only 8 half an hour episodes, so it’s not like it’s a huge commitment.

To be honest, it took me two goes to fully get in to the show, but once it gets going it gets really good. I’d say watch until the end of season 1 to see if you like it or not. There’s only 8 half an hour episodes, so it’s not like it’s a huge commitment.
Might give it a try

Definitely can't get a feel for this show after 1 ep.

You may still not like it after a few though.

force yourself to like this show.

it plays on tv after veep does here in aus. good back to back combo on a tuesday night. it sucks its only monday today.

Holy shit. Tonight's episode was one of the best episodes of any TV show I've ever seen.

Holy shit. Tonight's episode was one of the best episodes of any TV show I've ever seen.

I laughed so fucking much. When the little girl just hops the fence after beating his ass "aiyeeee".

"Barry. Shoot her off my face."

Imo its a really fun show. Keeps getting better

that ep was gnarly as fuck for me, i didnt laugh that much during it cept for the start and when barry was fighting that dude in the house. when he originally starts talking to him saying plan to not kill him and to go to chicago was funny, and when he walked into the room and was like 'whose trophies are these?'

good ep though, finally fuches didnt seem like he was good for nothing.

HOLY shit, that episode was an absolute masterpiece. Not just the best episode of the entire series, but one of the best episodes I’ve ever seen in any TV show, period. Loved how surreal, insane and hilarious it all was. This almost could have been a seperate short-film in it’s own right.

We had the biggest battle in TV history last night with GoT, and it’s a 30 minute comedy that has made more of a lasting impression on me. Somebody give Hader all the emmy’s right now.

That was epic.

If there is an award for the best Tae Kwon Do Comedy Horror short, it should go to Bill Hader.

I lol'd when fuches gave the cops dna after sipping the coke can terrible criminal.

When the feral TKD kid had the bitehold on Fuches' face while he was having a conversation with Barry I was losing my shit.

I barely noticed he was wearing lulu lemon to one of his hits after watching a second time that was hilarious

Back