• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Barry (HBO)

So Barry got an audition and it pissed off his jealous, shallow gf. that put a smile on my face. And the accordion guy is fucking hilarious. I forgot about that from last week. So maybe it's on its way back up. We'll see.

I seriously can't stop laughing about the "musical traitor" thing.

So Barry got an audition and it pissed off his jealous, shallow gf. that put a smile on my face. And the accordion guy is fucking hilarious. I forgot about that from last week. So maybe it's on its way back up. We'll see.
I think this is common in acting or comedy.

the show "you're the worst" had a similiar scenario where edgar got a high paying writer job after only doing improv for less than a year his GF had been doing it for a decade and only got shit jobs in hollywood she was mad at him for this.

Last edited:
Ayyyyy????
tenor.gif

Hoping my bro Winkle-boy gets tru it.

"Well well well, the musical traitor"

I love this show so much.
lmao!! <Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

that bit had me in stitches!!

Hank is shaping up to be one of my favorite characters in any show.

I love that Barry doesn't understand why everyone is jealous as he fails upwards.

So sad next week is the season finale.
hank was hilarious right from the start of season one. def a great character in the show!

damn didnt know this season was nearly already over? thats 2 eps less than last season.

first veep ended at ep 7 when i thought there were 10 eps again, now this. i cant catch a break!

I fucking hate 8 episode seasons.

Noho Hank sinking out of frame at the end was the most hilarious thing in this episode.

Dam Fukes is one the best characters ever. I knew they wouldn't kill off Gene.

Shit was brutal at the end also. Barry is precise!

Barry killing Proto-Barry broke my heart.

Cristobal lifting up his leg while hugging NoHo Hank had me in stitches.

I hate that we have to wait a full year before season 3. Probably gonna binge watch the first two seasons back to back soon.

Barry killing Proto-Barry broke my heart.

Cristobal lifting up his leg while hugging NoHo Hank had me in stitches.

I hate that we have to wait a full year before season 3. Probably gonna binge watch the first two seasons back to back soon.
Agreed that shit was sad. Especially how he lets his guard down and is happy to see Barry. Then bam. Hit me in the feels man. Really liked the Chechens.

That show look gay AF

Hmmm I’m a bit annoyed. Was expecting a better season finale really.

But the rampage Barry went on at the end was awesome.

The bit with the chick telling the horse story was hilarious.

LMAO at this Noho Hank line:

“Y’all are like Fleetwood Mac, y’all break up then get back together again and make another classic album...like The Best of Fleetwood Mac”

Binged this over the weekend...great show, I'd highly recommend to anyone who hasn't seen it...Noho Hank is the GOAT lol...

Back