• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Barry (HBO)

shunyata

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Anyone watching it?

Season 2 just came out.

Actually the Bill Hader comedy on HBO about a veteran and his misadventures in Los Angeles with his criminal handler, the Chechyn mob, and a troop of flaky acting students.

Also has Henry Winkler.

It's weird to watch this concurrently with Chris O'Dowd's reboot of GET SHORTY.

Chechyn Hank and Fuchs both crack me up.

its one of those series that its cool when you have nothing else to do, nothing is on the other channels, you dont have any videogames or anything, you can watch it but if you miss it doesnt matter

this season 2 premiere was awesome. I do hope Hank goes back to liking Barry. I don't like him mad at Barry, it's not polite.

Actually my favorite line from that episode is from Hank telling Barry it's not polite to betray him. God I love his character. A mob boss hell bent on politeness.

first episode is good so far.

barry teaming up with the russians is going to lead to some good action and comedy.

Just watched the episode after GoT, will be watching Season 1 this week.

I enjoy this show.

good acting, good writing, but the attempt at humor is cringey and bad

Actually the Bill Hader comedy on HBO about a veteran and his misadventures in Los Angeles with his criminal handler, the Chechyn mob, and a troop of flaky acting students.

Also has Henry Winkler.

Saw an episode by accident.
Seemed solid.

Still kinda disappointed it wasn't about
singer-barry-manilow-poses-for-a-portrait-in-1983-in-los-angeles-picture-id450891754

I binged season 1 last week and now all caught up to season 2. This show is really good, probably one of the better hidden gems out there at the moment.

Loved the first episode, kinda liked the second episode, quit watching halfway through the third

its one of those series that its cool when you have nothing else to do, nothing is on the other channels, you dont have any videogames or anything, you can watch it but if you miss it doesnt matter

Sounds super good bro, have you ever thought about going into advertising?

I love this show. Forgot it had already started and binged the season 2 episodes last night.

Back