News BANGER ALERT: Elves Brener vs Myktybek Orolbai set for UFC 301

You'll may remember Orlobai as the Kyrgystani who neck cranked Uros Medic as a late replacement. Guy has good striking and a real Just Bleed style.

I've got Elvis in this one just due to him being the bigger guy, but this is a fight that i'm betting does not go the distance.

Brener is one of the newest JBG disciples in the UFC, having brought the VIOLENCE in all of his UFC appearances till now, knocking out Kaynan Kruschewsky, TKOing Kutateladze, and going to war with Tukhugov.

I'm dyslexic and the fighter's name looked like

My-Broken Orbital lol

Wicked fight this. Brenner has become a must see. The Kyrgyz looks a scary prospect. If Brenner can't land early and hard......he could be in for a long, gruelling night

He could lend him some forehead, that's cool !

You'll may remember Orlobai as the Kyrgystani who neck cranked Uros Medic as a late replacement. Guy has good striking and a real Just Bleed style.

I've got Elvis in this one just due to him being the bigger guy, but this is a fight that i'm betting does not go the distance.

Brener is one of the newest JBG disciples in the UFC, having brought the VIOLENCE in all of his UFC appearances till now, knocking out Kaynan Kruschewsky, TKOing Kutateladze, and going to war with Tukhugov.

Nah, if you're gonna thaw his unga-bunga-ass out, at least give him a title shot.
<KhabibBS>

Brener has scary KO power

That's Amru Magomedov, dudes insanely talented but about as active as an 80 year old woman's period. What a hairline inshallah.
He's only 24, so hopefully we'll see his hairline, I mean HIM in the UFC someday soon, Inshallah.

He's only 24, so hopefully we'll see his hairline, I mean HIM in the UFC someday soon, Inshallah.
Seems like if they fought for ACA the UFC flat-out won't sign them. Last year Amru tried to get signed but I heard no news, he has the best luck though with the US VISA, AKA, Khabib and Ali Abdel Aziz connections along with going the UAE route over ACA. They actually turned down Eduard Vartanyan, Khuseyn Shaykhaev and Azamat Kerefov in 2023....told them all they had enough Russians on the roster (there's like 20 male Russians in entire UFC).

Think Orolbai takes it rather easily, Brener is good fighter but he’s more of a brawler think Orolbai out grapples him and chokes him out like he did Medic his last fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back