Media Bald Tony, Bald Ortega, and now here is Bald Conor

You bastards with a full head of hair don't know what its like. I know their pain.

I always (since about 20, I'm 35) had a big handlebar moustache. For years now it's been long and braided as well. When I started losing hair and just buzzed it off, virtually everyone I knew said they liked it more now. So . . . go back in time, and grow a handlebar!

You said he was hung like a silver back, just look it up its fact not theory. Therefore you being his number one fan having all his information have verified that he indeed has small genetalia.
posting " sounds good in theory " was on my end ...not yours. I believe u - that's why I used adage.

I'm glad that I'm not aware of the mans penis size- lol- just going on what Schaub dished out while - I guess- being in the same lockeroom.

Lol- ok, enough.

I read a lot of posts/rumors that he is balding anyway, so I guess he did what the all other greats do and buzzed it off. Like the quote said, balding is not a choice, but being bald is a choice. Alpha move by Conor, the same thing GSP did for years.
She shaves his head?

That's like using a wheelchair for the fun of it!

third_person_study_HERO.png

He was balding. Now he's coping and saving face.

Never seen a bald leprechaun before... 2020 is crazy yo

If he really is balding with all his money it’s crazy he doesn’t get hair restoration treatment like Jacare - but it’s also cool he just accept it and don’t care.

He is also lucky that bald suits him, he doesn’t look like a creepy dork like lots of guys do.

Or reminiscing who he used to be

conor-mcgregor-beard-5.jpg

tbh think its hairline, in past few year’s its receded alot. Guessing from all the stress. Wouldn’t surprise me if he starts doing a hair transplant sooner or later

If he really is balding with all his money it’s crazy he doesn’t get hair restoration treatment like Jacare - but it’s also cool he just accept it and don’t care.

He is also lucky that bald suits him, he doesn’t look like a creepy dork like lots of guys do.

Not crazy to imagine that someone doesn't want to deal with the possible side-effects of Finasteride and (rarely-mentioned) Minoxidil.

Back