Media Bald Tony, Bald Ortega, and now here is Bald Conor

Hahaha he looks so weird

I wonder if his caption 'baldy can box' still has something to do with the Pacman fight. Maybe it's still part of his plans

Oh - well it sounds good in theory. I'll make that note. T.y
You said he was hung like a silver back, just look it up its fact not theory. Therefore you being his number one fan having all his information have verified that he indeed has small genetalia.

Pretty sure it swollens up your face for like a week or two, and no heavy physical activity for weeks/month, imagine how that would affect his training/sparring, that's why he can't do it before this fight.

He's not going to be in the gym right after, that's obvious, but it's not going to take several months either. And I don't really think he'll be fighting next January. We'll just have to wait and see. o_O

He has come home.

Blue lips, blue face, blue everything.

13b89ec185edcffb3c6fa31cd13d0c8f.jpg

He's 32 and at that age it's pretty normal for guys to have some type of hair loss at that point. But hey, GSP, Fedor, Anderson Silva, Mighty Mouse, Michael Jordan, and all other GOATs, he's in great company imo. I bet he can pull that look off for sure.

Oh I don't doubt that he could pull it off, he's done it before fighting Nate and Floyd, granted he didn't go AS low but he does the look off quite well in my opinion. I'm just going to be missing his Comb Over fade lol. Even as an African American for some reason I was OBSESSED with that Hairstyle and wanted it lol. The Barber I go to was like "Fuck No" all the time, until I grew my hair out and got it Twisted so it falls in the same direction lol. Think Killmonger from Black Panther.

DzUk3P1UUAAS-z6.jpg

Speaking of GOATS maybe this is the first step in him getting his Shit back together and he can turn back the clock and be more active lol. One can dream, but Conor seems to show signs of the man most fans once knew.

I like it
He looks like a hitman

I read a lot of posts/rumors that he is balding anyway, so I guess he did what the all other greats do and buzzed it off. Like the quote said, balding is not a choice, but being bald is a choice. Alpha move by Conor, the same thing GSP did for years.
You must be bald.

he's morphing into a mini version of Tyson Fury. Interesting strategy, we'll see how it plays out.

You bastards with a full head of hair don't know what its like. I know their pain.

He's 32 and at that age it's pretty normal for guys to have some type of hair loss at that point. But hey, GSP, Fedor, Anderson Silva, Mighty Mouse, Michael Jordan, and all other GOATs, he's in great company imo. I bet he can pull that look off for sure.
The balding is fine (as long as you shave/buzz it, or really flex your balls and grow a skullet). . . his face slowly melting down permanently into the "face" your mother tells you not to make or else it will stay like that forever. . . he's been spoiled rotten but still isn't happy. Bummer.

Back