Media Bald Tony, Bald Ortega, and now here is Bald Conor

Looks great honestly

As Charles Barkley says "Come on home" when that hair is a lost cause

Bald is disgraceful. Even in Roman times, having a full mane of hair was considered most important. Better than height and youth.

Not crazy to imagine that someone doesn't want to deal with the possible side-effects of Finasteride and (rarely-mentioned) Minoxidil.

i meant like a whole hair transplant type of deal - no I would not want to deal with that shit. I’ve read horror stories online of dudes paranoid thinking they’re balding start using that shit then there hair starts falling out for real. Lol

Conor has now ascended to the Bald Goats who have come before him.

Silva, GSP, Fedor, MM, Jones.

Conor Bless
{<Mcgoat}

i meant like a whole hair transplant type of deal - no I would not want to deal with that shit. I’ve read horror stories online of dudes paranoid thinking they’re balding start using that shit then there hair starts falling out for real. Lol

Well, in order to maintain the hair you'd still need to use those after the transplant. Otherwise, even assuming the transplanted hair from the donor area would not fall of, you'd still lose whatever you had (not immune to DHT) before doing the transplant. Bottom line: you want to maintain, you hop on those things.

1jQzyH2.jpg
Good job.

He's been embracing it for a while haha. This isn't as known as his other ventures outside the Cage but he has openly spoke up about fighting Hair Loss in the past, I think it runs in his Family, and he's an unfortunate recipient of that.

Dude's had some pretty Cool Hairstyle's too in my opinion so it's unfortunate that he experienced Hair Loss that young. Cocaine and Alchohol probably didn't help but most people in Ireland go bald, my Friend over there says it's more common than you think.

Hey Irish friend,

I know we haven’t talked in a while, but I got a quick question for you. My family, oh they are ok. Yeah, so anyways, how common is balding in Ireland? More common than I think? Interesting, what are the statistics on balding in Ireland vs. the rest of the world? You don’t know? Aren’t you an expert in male pattern baldness? No? Who is this? Where is my friend from “over there”? Oh it is you, sorry mate. I didn’t see the text you sent with your tallies of men that were bald v men that weren’t in your community. Ok thanks, I need to go post this on a karate forum in a post about Conor. I don’t want anyone making fun of his hairline.

-Me imagining how that conversation went. @Arkham's Notorious Geyser

He has come home.

couldn't box worth shit against mayweather a guy half his size and mayweather got the best of conor without even trying....ya put conor up against midgets and he seems to do well....let's see him against someone like canelo i'd bet conor gets ko'd.

Hey Irish friend,

I know we haven’t talked in a while, but I got a quick question for you. My family, oh they are ok. Yeah, so anyways, how common is balding in Ireland? More common than I think? Interesting, what are the statistics on balding in Ireland vs. the rest of the world? You don’t know? Aren’t you an expert in male pattern baldness? No? Who is this? Where is my friend from “over there”? Oh it is you, sorry mate. I didn’t see the text you sent with your tallies of men that were bald v men that weren’t in your community. Ok thanks, I need to go post this on a karate forum in a post about Conor. I don’t want anyone making fun of his hairline.

-Me imagining how that conversation went. @Arkham's Notorious Geyser

I'll like the comment simply because of the effort you put into typing that up and trying to put yourself in my mind and replicate a conversation you no knowledge on how it came about.

Other than that you couldn't have been farther off base if you tried lol. A for Effort though.

Carry on Extra.

At least he embraced it early on unlike Tony. That guy held on to his W hair line for way too long.

Conor being pale with blonde hair helps him be able to rock a bald fade anyway. Its harder to tell where the thin spots are when its really short.

Not crazy to imagine that someone doesn't want to deal with the possible side-effects of Finasteride and (rarely-mentioned) Minoxidil.
This. I was on Fin for a good 5 years to slow down my hair loss a bit, and while taking it I didn’t seem to get any side effects. It wasn’t until I started to come of it that I couldn’t believe how much better I felt after a few months and started getting horny as fuck again when dht started to normalize.

I think the change on fin is so slow that I didn’t even feel like it was negatively affecting me but it sure was. Happy to report back to normal after about 2 years off and hair is definitely going again but at this point I don’t care.

This. I was on Fin for a good 5 years to slow down my hair loss a bit, and while taking it I didn’t seem to get any side effects. It wasn’t until I started to come of it that I couldn’t believe how much better I felt after a few months and started getting horny as fuck again when dht started to normalize.

I think the change on fin is so slow that I didn’t even feel like it was negatively affecting me but it sure was. Happy to report back to normal after about 2 years off and hair is definitely going again but at this point I don’t care.

All the best to you, bud!

He's been embracing it for a while haha. This isn't as known as his other ventures outside the Cage but he has openly spoke up about fighting Hair Loss in the past, I think it runs in his Family, and he's an unfortunate recipient of that.

Dude's had some pretty Cool Hairstyle's too in my opinion so it's unfortunate that he experienced Hair Loss that young. Cocaine and Alchohol probably didn't help but most people in Ireland go bald, my Friend over there says it's more common than you think.
Alcohol and cocaine don't make you bald. I did some pretty significant research on this.

Back