Media Bald Tony, Bald Ortega, and now here is Bald Conor

lKgZOgW9RU7yNOMzSwsCbjVsGaj3mnu7DjlJLblSKCA.jpg

I read a lot of posts/rumors that he is balding anyway, so I guess he did what the all other greats do and buzzed it off. Like the quote said, balding is not a choice, but being bald is a choice. Alpha move by Conor, the same thing GSP did for years.

He's been embracing it for a while haha. This isn't as known as his other ventures outside the Cage but he has openly spoke up about fighting Hair Loss in the past, I think it runs in his Family, and he's an unfortunate recipient of that.

Dude's had some pretty Cool Hairstyle's too in my opinion so it's unfortunate that he experienced Hair Loss that young. Cocaine and Alchohol probably didn't help but most people in Ireland go bald, my Friend over there says it's more common than you think.

He's been embracing it for a while haha. This isn't as known as his other ventures outside the Cage but he has openly spoke up about fighting Hair Loss in the past, I think it runs in his Family, and he's an unfortunate recipient of that.

Dude's had some pretty Cool Hairstyle's too in my opinion so it's unfortunate that he experienced Hair Loss that young. Cocaine and Alchol probably didn't help but most people in Ireland go bald, my Friend over there says it's more common than you think.

He's 32 and at that age it's pretty normal for guys to have some type of hair loss at that point. But hey, GSP, Fedor, Anderson Silva, Mighty Mouse, Michael Jordan, and all other GOATs, he's in great company imo. I bet he can pull that look off for sure.

Back