Media Bald Tony, Bald Ortega, and now here is Bald Conor

He has come home.

If Conor shaved the pubic hairs they would be twins.
aa9692fc1be71d1568b0114b4ed0c7e6.jpg

If Dana was Irish thats how he would look.

He's actually getting a hair implant, and you need to shave it for the procedure. He'll have a full head of hair in a few months. Takes a year for the complete result, but 6 months after it's pretty good if done right.

A guy with his money, he only goes bald if he wants too.

I read a lot of posts/rumors that he is balding anyway, so I guess he did what the all other greats do and buzzed it off. Like the quote said, balding is not a choice, but being bald is a choice. Alpha move by Conor, the same thing GSP did for years.

Yeah, we all knew the Cowboy fight would be Conor's last appearance in the octagon with hair. Here he is at his after party following that fight:

ehFlvtG.jpg

2n6LwRT.jpg

He's actually getting a hair implant, and you need to shave it for the procedure. He'll have a full head of hair in a few months. Takes a year for the complete result, but 6 months after it's pretty good if done right.

A guy with his money, he only goes bald if he wants too.

Pretty sure if he have plans to do that it should be after his fight. The healing of the procedure can take several months.

He can afford a decent transplant, it’s only a spot in the back that’s thinning.

My boy 18 years clean- full head of hair, 35 - looks 29 , and according to Brendon Schaub ----- is hung like a fucking silver back. Ladies and gentleman- you can be a goat and not be a cheater .

- Gegard bless-

I know I'm insufferable to some( concerning the moose) and I ALMOST apologize for it but at the end of the day I give zero fucks.

Leader > Follower ( and theres nothing wrong with following as long your following the right leader).

I feel sorry for the women who had to look at him as he attacked them.

My boy 18 years clean- full head of hair, 35 - looks 29 , and according to Brendon Schaub ----- is hung like a fucking silver back. Ladies and gentleman- you can be a goat and not be a cheater .

- Gegard bless-

I know I'm insufferable to some( concerning the moose) and I ALMOST apologize for it but at the end of the day I give zero fucks.

Leader > Follower ( and theres nothing wrong with following as long your following the right leader).
Gorillas have 1 inch penises as thin as a pencil.

Pretty sure if he have plans to do that it should be after his fight. The healing of the procedure can take several months.

Not really. You don't even need full anesthesia for a hair implant these days. They have pretty advanced techniques now. Two weeks after you can go on with your life.

Not really. You don't even need full anesthesia for a hair implant these days. They have pretty advanced techniques now. Two weeks after you can go on with your life.

Pretty sure it swollens up your face for like a week or two, and no heavy physical activity for weeks/month, imagine how that would affect his training/sparring, that's why he can't do it before this fight.

I think it's the camera angle, but it actually looks like his head is shrinking.
7be1254670547fd1cdad00d7695fafd2.jpg

Back