Bad news: the average American woman now weighs 166.2 lbs.

The worst part is that they think it's acceptable and even beautiful. At least fat guys know they are gross.

The average gets swayed fairly easily too. There aren't many adult women that weigh less than 105lbs but there are a ton that weigh 200lbs+. The average ends up getting swayed easily and there aren't many 20lb ladies running around to get it back to normal.

This is very accurate for the Chicago metropolitan area, there are plenty of women that are lighter than the average and some that are significantly heavier.

Yes, I saw that it had a different number than you stated and said as much. And you're correcting me by pointing out that I'm right.

This is going poorly for you so far, Don Juan.

Oh ok. I see that my typo of 162 instead of 165 is a worthless semantic you're clinging to, since you feel (for some reason I'm not aware of) that you have to go outside of the real discussion at hand, and cling to worthless bullshit. I wasn't aware that I was responding to a troll before. I also wasn't aware that 165 lbs was your ideal weight and that it meant so much to you.

Listen, if your girlfriend weighs more than what I consider attractive, that doesn't matter at all. As long as you're happy, why do you care what other people think?

Would you consider those women "obese"?

No.

The fat bitches are laughing all the way home. Can't you see this is exactly what they want: us at each other's throats, arguing about what constitutes "fat"/"attractive"/"unattractive" etc?

I believe the vanity of the younger generation will sort this shit out in the long run. I rarely see any fatties here in Oregon.

The fat bitches are laughing all the way home. Can't you see this is exactly what they want: us at each other's throats, arguing about what constitutes "fat"/"attractive"/"unattractive" etc?

The issue with using the stat of "average" for american height and weight is that on average, there are very few women below 100lbs, and more women above 200lbs, so it's skewed in the direction of growth, constantly. Same with height for men.

There are way more men above 6' than below 5'2 in america, so when you're 5'8 and the average is 5'10, you're kinda fuxord

I live in Canada and this past weekend I went to a local food festival. Tons of fatties everywhere. America, we aren't far behind.

I believe the vanity of the younger generation will sort this shit out in the long run. I rarely see any fatties here in Oregon.

>Pretending there's rationality to vanity

You dudes who are willing to bang these fatties (looking at you Jack Handy) are the problem. Quit enabling these land whales.

LMAO. but now the serious retort. I know you've shagged a fattie don't be sittin up on sherdog lying S&G:mad: and in my defense any time I actually had a girlfriend I wasn't trying to cheat on at every giving moment. it was because she checked off the boxes on my list

at least a 7.9 on a 10 scale (mind you Jlo is a 7 in my book)

tall

non smoker

no kids

Puerto Rican, Dominican or Mulatto

Nice ass

at least a "C" cup

no more than two polygraph confirmed shafts.

if they didn't meet that CRITERION who was I to deny them. I'm just a man mang

That's just stupid.

Laughing would burn their precious calories.

IMO you guys can fuck fatties if you want, but stop feeding them for the rest of us.

Damn right, humankind is at risk.

tumblr_nrqtqpBtrd1uxq39to1_1280.png

I live in Utah and the weird thing is that I would say it's the average that has been reduced to nearly nothing. I see tons of fatties everywhere, but I see a large amount of fit people that obvious stay active as well. It's fuckign crazy. If I walk into a gas station I probably see 5 fatties, 2 fit people, and nothing inbetween.

LMAO. but now the serious retort. I know you've shagged a fattie don't be sittin up on sherdog lying S&G:mad: and in my defense any time I actually had a girlfriend I wasn't trying to cheat on at every giving moment. it was because she checked off the boxes on my list

at least a 7.9 on a 10 scale (mind you Jlo is a 7 in my book)

tall

non smoker

no kids

Puerto Rican, Dominican or Mulatto

Nice ass

at least a "C" cup

no more than two polygraph confirmed shafts.

if they didn't meet that CRITERION who was I to deny them. I'm just a man mang

Haha. I can honestly say I've never banged a fatty. A few kind of ugly chicks, yes. I refuse to sleep with a woman who outweighs me.

You dudes who are willing to bang these fatties (looking at you Jack Handy) are the problem. Quit enabling these land whales.

Made me lol hard.

Haha. I can honestly say I've never banged a fatty. A few kind of ugly chicks, yes. I refuse to sleep with a woman who outweighs me.

I once went home with a couple of fatties from the bar. It was the weakest moment of any of my drunk endeavors. Got head and titty fucking all night long, but it definitely wasn't worth it. The alcohol plus their pillow-esque bodies made it so I couldn't even maintain a proper erection. At the end of the night, everyone just felt dirty and inadequate.

That's seriously disgusting. I guess that's why I don't dig on average girls.

That is what Cyborg walks around at.

13903800464_9ddc097d36.jpg

So the question is: would you rather bang Cyborg or a fattie?

I don't see how anyone can maintain an erection with all of that unsightly cellulite and stretch-marks.

Clinteastwood.gif

Back