Bad news: the average American woman now weighs 166.2 lbs.

you can buy a shitload of fruits and veggies for like $10. people are just lazy-as-fuck.

You are 100% correct. If you buy more than 10 bucks worth of fruit at a time as a bachelor, you may have trouble finishing it before it goes bad (if you purchase it ripe).

That is what Cyborg walks around at.

13903800464_9ddc097d36.jpg

So the question is: would you rather bang Cyborg or a fattie?

How tall is she?

Elbert Hubbard was wrong when he asserted that "Responsibility is the Price of Freedom." Time has proven that a plague of fat whiny women who love to bitch and stuff their faces is the Price of Freedom.

Elbert Hubbard was a white cis shitlord, figures he would get it wrong.

According to a couple guys in this thread, that before pic is perfect.

They must be those freaks that spank it to Spongebob hentai.

I believe the vanity of the younger generation will sort this shit out in the long run. I rarely see any fatties here in Oregon.

bro all (most)Organians smoke weed, eat tofu, Matcha tea, jog, and do yoga year round rain or snow they should be fit.

Made me lol hard.

I once went home with a couple of fatties from the bar. It was the weakest moment of any of my drunk endeavors. Got head and titty fucking all night long, but it definitely wasn't worth it. The alcohol plus their pillow-esque bodies made it so I couldn't even maintain a proper erection. At the end of the night, everyone just felt dirty and inadequate.

Ughh. I feel for you. I couldn't do it. I remember one night me and my brother went out to this country bar. Towards the end of the night these two women came over to our table and told me I was going home with them. They must've been around 40 years old and both between 170-190. Umm...no. Not a fucking chance.

Good thing I have to go to work or else I might give in to my baser instincts.

No need trying, mayne. I gave in, but I don't seem to be able to get it through my screen.

Ughh. I feel for you. I couldn't do it. I remember one night me and my brother went out to this country bar. Towards the end of the night these two women came over to our table and told me I was going home with them. They must've been around 40 years old and both between 170-190. Umm...no. Not a fucking chance.

A couple years ago I was at a bar with some friends and got way too drunk. Last call, and there are only two chicks left, both fatties. I tell them that I'm going to fuck both of them until they can't walk, they get excited, and my friends shut me down quick. One threw me over his shoulder and then in the back of his car and hauled me home. I was mad as hell at the time, but I thanked him and bought him breakfast the next day.

I just get out of control when I'm drinking. It's a good thing I'm not a chick, I'd be a whore for sure.

Back