Bad news: the average American woman now weighs 166.2 lbs.

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Americans are now heavier than ever before.

The average American woman weighs 166.2 pounds, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. As reddit recently pointed out, that's almost exactly as much as the average American man weighed in the early 1960s.

302256872_0c761ce074_b.jpg

imrs.php

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-how-much-weight-weve-gained-since-the-1960s/

Kate Upton is like what 145 and she is 5'10 with massive knockers. Yeah 166 is HUGE!

In other words a girl is a chunky monkey if she is 166lbs. And that is an AVERAGE! HA!

weight billed as 169

khYlTDx.jpg

billed as 165

TlcTmAP.jpg

Holy shit that's way heavier than I would have guessed. I would have guessed something like 130 lbs lol.

This is the thread that made me post here again. For better or for worse. I'd like to think better. And expect others would as well. It's a good thing I'm right 100% of the time.

I'd bang an 160 lb chick before I banged a 106 lb chick any day of the week.

It's because all the Mexican women are constantly pregnant and our precious white women are constantly full of bbc.

We europeans find most of your woman disgusting lazy fuqs

75kg is a lot of a woman. Unless she is really tall, then thats kinda disgusting

Healthy food is more expensive than unhealthy food. Lazy is easier than active.

Why compare extremes? I'd rather bang a 135 lb chick with awesome curves and a small waist.

Yeah, it's way easier to just sit around all day instead of being active. Especially where we don't really need to search out forms of entertainment now days. We can just sit at home and do nothing while being perfectly content.

Is the average American woman at least over 5'11?

shiiiit, they ain't a lady if they aint 180 haha. not really, but I'm all about them curvy chicks. D taking weight, and no hip bone on hip bone action

looks like somebody caved into teh nekkid neighbor

Goddamnit! As was stated somewhere before, 153 pound male here. They keep getting bigger! There's no weight classes at the bar!

Big difference in the average American woman weighing 166lbs and a chick with huge knockers that squats 3x a week weighing 166lbs.

The former makes up about 98% of them, the latter 2%.

it depends on the height of said chick. I know 2 hot chicks that are 6'4-6'5. they are probably over 160lbs. 5'3 and 160lbs, no thanks.

My heaven is my hell.

This is bad news when you take a step back and really look at what's happening. Fat chicks used to be low cost, ease of entry, high feature fuck machines for ages. If the AVERAGE woman is fat she will behave like an average woman and not a fat slob who was made fun of or ignored her entire life and can't wait to suck a pretty man's dick.

Way to turn a positive into a negative :icon_cry2

Krillin's streak is going to keep on keeping on.

doesn't bode well for the talent pool in the 135lbs division

No it's not and I think lack of activity has more to do with it. They are fatter in their area to but are not near as fat as what I see when I go to the city. When I was in high school there was one fat girl. Today the majority is fat.

it depends on the height of said chick. I know 2 hot chicks that are 6'4-6'5. they are probably over 160lbs. 5'3 and 160lbs, no thanks.

Too tall for me, 5'7 - 5'9 is good in my book if you weigh 160, maybe even 5'6, I like big tits and a big bootys.

Big difference in the average American woman weighing 166lbs and a chick with huge knockers that squats 3x a week weighing 166lbs.

The former makes up about 98% of them, the latter 2%.

Exactly, the vast majority of women who are obese look like shit.

Good looking women with huge tits who happen to carry their fat well would still look good, if not better without all the extra lard.

Back