Bad news: the average American woman now weighs 166.2 lbs.

Not surprising at all. I wonder how the average was calculated though. There are more obese Americans so if everyone is grouped together than the average is higher than if people considered obese or morbidly obese were separate from the people who are either slightly overweight or not overweight at all.

Exactly. 150 at the lowest, she has too much thickness to be that small, which is what I prefer. Thick chicks over skinny bones all day.

She's not 150, thats retarded. You know how small chicks look like weighing 150lbs? Not like Beyonce I can tell you that. A quick google search says she is around 135lbs which seems about right

I think it has to do more with the poor not caring about their personal appearence or health in general.

Since we have a lot of fat people here in Mexico and yes, poorer usually means fatter (unless they do hard manual labor). The whole there is no fresh produce doesnt applies in Mexico where produce is cheaper than processed food.

If there is one culprit i would say its soft drinks and sugary treats in general.

Lol, your last sentence totally contradicts your second to last one.

I'm pretty unconvinced of any "the poor don't care" and "the poor are too lazy" explanations. Whether it's poverty, obesity, crime, whatever.

Soft drinks and candy are definitely consumed at higher rates among the poor, but I think it's because they don't have the knowledge about how bad they are for you. A manual laborer isn't gonna be very savvy about macronutrients and the Glycemic Index, for example.

The professional classes will probably have heard of these things, or at least they'll likely know someone that will point it out to them. For the average poor person, these things are gonna be completely foreign.

Seriously, an average of 5'5" 166 lbs is downright depressing. All those women can't handle so much of dat Murican freedom. The freedom to eat till fat comes running down their ears.

Traditional cuisines (and more modern processed stuff, really) were designed to be calorically dense and keep people healthy with small portions. People do not eat them in small portions.

That and they were developed in the pre-industrial food production era when food was much more scarce.

PLUS, they were developed in a time when most people were still farmers or industrial laborers. If you were burning calories 10 hours a day, putting down 1,500 calories in one meal was no big deal.

And honestly Im more shocked about men weighing 90kg on average. Thats just insane. Bunch of fat fucks round there

For the record, I've definitely fucked chicks that were below my normal standards from time to time, I'm not even attempting to debate that. Beer and a lack of actual hot chicks in the given situation will cause a horny young man to do shit he normally wouldn't. But really, that's not what this thread is about. At least that's not what I'm talking about.

If the average weight was 140, I could have fucked hot chicks in those situations rather than portly chicks. Think about the young men out there this very minute, drinking, and thinking, "Good god, I thought I'd be able to hit some some hotties here. Welp, time to bong a few beers." Think about the kids!

And honestly Im more shocked about men weighing 90kg on average. Thats just insane. Bunch of fat fucks round there

Yeah, that's shocking too. Americans are just fat, lol.

Gluttony is truly repulsive. It blows my mind that people can manage to wear their excessive fat as a badge of honor.

A mang it's heat in the winter, and shade in the summer:mad:. besides what happens if she's in a survival situation? all that extra fat will serve as a calorie repository until she's rescued.

it's also been proved that fatter folks fair far better in auto accidents.

http://www.annarbor.com/news/overwe...car-crash-university-of-michigan-study-finds/

Worse than ebola. Are people eating only butter and sugar in there.

You need an fat intervention.

Japanese, Italian, Vietnamese food > Mexican food. Imo

I think you highly underestimate the variety and versatility of Mexican. I'd rate in on or about the same level as Italian.

Vietnamese, while there are some foods I love, it doesn't have the full gamut without including French-Vietnamese. Japanese, I find a little bland on the whole and wouldn't long for it if I never had it the rest of my life.

Mexican, Vietnamese > Italian, Japanese if I had to make a choice.

Pretty much all traditional cuisines are terribly unhealthy. Latin American, European, Asian, it doesn't matter. It's all full of carbs and fat.

If I had to choose the less unhealthy ones it'd be Japanese, Vietnamese and Mediterranean. Those at least have some non-starchy carbs in their regular lineups.

Depends on what you mean by traditional cuisine. Traditional cuisines of the high table has always differed from the traditional cuisine of the masses.

I'm betting Sam merlotte is in heaven right now.

Now that's the reason why pvz is adored

american-dad-the-thickness-o.gif

It all depends on how the weight is distributed.

All my exes were tall and curvy, so none of them weighed less than 150lbs.

I've fucked a couple in the 150 pound range. It was that bad

She's not 150, thats retarded. You know how small chicks look like weighing 150lbs? Not like Beyonce I can tell you that. A quick google search says she is around 135lbs which seems about right

People lie all the time. Women lie about their weight and their age. You can't believe Google all the time, I googled Bruce Jenner the other day and some bitch popped up instead.

This.

Lol, your last sentence totally contradicts your second to last one.

I'm pretty unconvinced of any "the poor don't care" and "the poor are too lazy" explanations. Whether it's poverty, obesity, crime, whatever.

Most people dont give a fuck about the health repercussions of obesity unless it severely handicaps them, they care about the looks and poor people care the less.

Soft drinks and candy are definitely consumed at higher rates among the poor, but I think it's because they don't have the knowledge about how bad they are for you. A manual laborer isn't gonna be very savvy about macronutrients and the Glycemic Index, for example.

That will fly in America since you dont have public healthcare but in Mexico we have public healthcare, and the first thing a doctor will do is to get your BMI and put you on a diet if they see you have are fat.

Guess what, they dont give a fuck, they will save up money to buy trash food which is extremely overpriced since the government put massive taxes on it like they did with tobacco in order to make the population slim down.

And this is statistical, the massive junk food and soft drink taxes just reduced its consumption by 1%, poor people saved money and cut other things to get their junk food, that shit is addictive.

The professional classes will probably have heard of these things, or at least they'll likely know someone that will point it out to them. For the average poor person, these things are gonna be completely foreign.

Not in a society with public healthcare, countries with public healthcare will try with all their might to reduce chronic illness which tend to be expensive in the long run, they managed to cut tobacco use by a good margin, they have not been able to cut junk food consumption.

I go by how the package is put together as far as height and weight.

I've seen some big tall girls that look good.

730x466.jpg

Plump Humpers exposed in this thread!

Pretty much all traditional cuisines are terribly unhealthy. Latin American, European, Asian, it doesn't matter. It's all full of carbs and fat.

If I had to choose the less unhealthy ones it'd be Japanese, Vietnamese and Mediterranean. Those at least have some non-starchy carbs in their regular lineups.

Carbs and fats are not necesarily unhealty, and traditional cuisines usually are loaded with fresh produce and fiber. Regular popular cuisine only became unhealthy in the industrial society since scarcity really limited the availability of food.

Seriously, an average of 5'5" 166 lbs is downright depressing. All those women can't handle so much of dat Murican freedom. The freedom to eat till fat comes running down their ears.

Elbert Hubbard was wrong when he asserted that "Responsibility is the Price of Freedom." Time has proven that a plague of fat whiny women who love to bitch and stuff their faces is the Price of Freedom.

Are you talking about her fighting weight or walk around weight?

Totally different things bro

Or maybe some dudes just don't like fatties. That pic at 162 lbs and 5'6" is seriously gross. Honestly, I'd say that you probably just don't get hot chicks if you're claiming that pic is actually attractive.

In fact, none of those chicks are hot. None of them have any curves at all. It's a straight line from their hips to their upper back.

Girls with small waists and nice curves do not weigh 160 lbs unless they're over 6' tall.

It's all full of carbs and fat.

Fat is your body's primary fuel source. Carbs are broken down into glycogen and glucose, which in turns is your source for ATP re-uptake and short term anaerobic fuel.

You misunderstand biochemistry.

A mang it's heat in the winter, and shade in the summer:mad:. besides what happens if she's in a survival situation? all that extra fat will serve as a calorie repository until she's rescued.

it's also been proved that fatter folks fair far better in auto accidents.

http://www.annarbor.com/news/overwe...car-crash-university-of-michigan-study-finds/

Lol I don't think I'd consider that a pro that outweighs the cons.

Seems there's conflicting studies on that issue anyway:

http://sph.berkeley.edu/obese-drivers-greater-risk-fatal-injury-car-crashes

http://www.livescience.com/26466-obesity-car-crashes.html

EDIT: Also, in your study, normal people fared better when unbuckled.

I feel sorry for american men

Back