Autoblow; are blowjob machines better than women?

LOL I wouldn't put my dick in those things.

I will say though as technology evolves they will eventually make a sex robot for guys that's actually really good. Maybe as good as a real woman.

When that day comes, women are screwed. Because basically 90 percent of men's needs are now met by the robot. Whereas to women, sex is like 20 percent of their needs.

It's much harder to create an AI that can listen to all their bullshit and offer the right kind of support since the right kind of support is always the one that's not being offered at the time.

Getting my dick sucked is all about the mind fuck of having an actual girl actually suckin' on my dick

Fuck a machine

LOL I wouldn't put my dick in those things.

I will say though as technology evolves they will eventually make a sex robot for guys that's actually really good. Maybe as good as a real woman.

When that day comes, women are screwed. Because basically 90 percent of men's needs are now met by the robot. Whereas to women, sex is like 20 percent of their needs.

It's much harder to create an AI that can listen to all their bullshit and offer the right kind of support since the right kind of support is always the one that's not being offered at the time.

I disagree 100%

A machine will never replace the awesome reality of having a woman succumb to dick

It's a geek fantasy and only incels and virgins will buy into it imo

Very clever to call it a blowjob machine and not a masturbation canister, which is what it really is. Helps consumers pretend like they have some dignity.

‘Pipe cleaner’ would have been another solid title too

Getting my dick sucked is all about the mind fuck of having an actual girl actually suckin' on my dick

That could be possibly the creepiest thing I've ever heard on Sherdog.

Last edited:
Electric massagers are terrible compared to an actual massage therapist.

I've always found them, even the $2000 massage chairs, to be a pale shadow that isn't even in the same ballpark as the real thing.

I can't see how this would be even close to the real thing.

Does the half-a-face make it better or worse iyo?

I think you're smart enough to know that isn't what I meant, and you're just taking a different angle for jokes.

I'll be pissed af if a blowie machine exists and I did not evne know.

25% of women at best in my experience give good blowjobs so the bar is set pretty low

Last edited:
Some of the reviews on this product are great:

“I'm a professional coder and I work as a freelancer. One of my secrets is using the Autoblow while coding sometimes. It makes me more productive and I can orgasm a few times a day this way”

“When my girlfriend needed a surgery and her "equipment" was out of commission for a few months, I bought myself one of these after seeing it advertised constantly”

“The only drawback is that it doesn't massage your testicles simultaneously... maybe that'll be in the next version”

“Very innovative design with a removable sleeve. All the other auto strokers don't have sleeves that can be easily removed for cleaning, but this one does. I think I might have gotten an infection from a different toy”

Ha I missed the quoted part.

Seal%2BAttack.gif

Back