Autoblow; are blowjob machines better than women?

Very clever to call it a blowjob machine and not a masturbation canister, which is what it really is. Helps consumers pretend like they have some dignity.

Masturbation canister has a bit of a ring to it though.

I wouldn't allow one of these things in my house.

Because we all know there would be that one night, when the wife is taking care of her mom, and you've been cruising the net, and you're on your eighth drink ...and you correctly feel like the world's biggest loser the next morning.

Nah. I had one of those pocket johns, it’s better than the hand alone but nowhere near as good as the real thing.

polyamorous-pregnancy-13-1.jpg

Bad news for somebody in this picture... :rolleyes:

LOL I wouldn't put my dick in those things.

I will say though as technology evolves they will eventually make a sex robot for guys that's actually really good. Maybe as good as a real woman.

When that day comes, women are screwed. Because basically 90 percent of men's needs are now met by the robot. Whereas to women, sex is like 20 percent of their needs.

It's much harder to create an AI that can listen to all their bullshit and offer the right kind of support since the right kind of support is always the one that's not being offered at the time.
Women are going to find a way to nix the idea of a man owning some sort of realistic sex doll while simultaneously buying whatever sex toys they like. They aren't going to let their pussy power go away.

Back