Autoblow; are blowjob machines better than women?

Electric massagers are terrible compared to an actual massage therapist.

I've always found them, even the $2000 massage chairs, to be a pale shadow that isn't even in the same ballpark as the real thing.

I can't see how this would be even close to the real thing.

My massage chair.is pretty awesome. I can guide it to knots and just let it work. I could never afford a therapist. It would be like a million dollars to fix my knots. Plus a pay nothing and get at least 30 minutes a day of massage. Fucking great.

How many different machines did the creator of this fuck before he settled on this design?

Some of the reviews on this product are great:

“I'm a professional coder and I work as a freelancer. One of my secrets is using the Autoblow while coding sometimes. It makes me more productive and I can orgasm a few times a day this way”

“When my girlfriend needed a surgery and her "equipment" was out of commission for a few months, I bought myself one of these after seeing it advertised constantly”

“The only drawback is that it doesn't massage your testicles simultaneously... maybe that'll be in the next version”

“Very innovative design with a removable sleeve. All the other auto strokers don't have sleeves that can be easily removed for cleaning, but this one does. I think I might have gotten an infection from a different toy”
<Dany07>

Back