Aug. 29th PPV Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Showtime Boxing

Winner?

• Total voters
Jake is getting knocked out. And T Wood is gonna make even more money for the contractually obligated rematch if Jake has the balls to take it. Maybe it gets Logan the urge to try and avenge his brother.

He’s going to get knocked out by a white boy who made a name for himself shaking his ass on YouTube and performing in children’s Disney shows

kBSfDZdCO8vh4phWIxPkzoMzoiIgF15pbqKm3AvoiVOM1mto-hvPGvx-ZKo8WctzDHNGgNP6ciTY8PPJumMm3cjGj_w1gzsNbbZo5QssqGXdfb3slUAeeVxBANh1Dav2.jpg

I am tired of this crossover bullshit

Tyrone is the 500k worth embarrassment and tarnishing of your legacy?

ok, it probably is, but come on man

He's not even confident in winning.

When they had the face to face showdown, Jake offered a deal: I'll double your purse if you win, but if you lose your entire purse goes to charity. Tyron refused to take that bet. If he was confident in winning, he would take it.

Woodley blew all his Ufc money. He admitted it. So the 5 to 10 million he made as champ is gone. He needs this payday.
FACT..... wouldn't be surprised IF he doesn't hire Fabia to do an only fan channel. MONEY MAKES THEM ALL PROSTITUTE'S

At least he will get paid, so he can clear his alimony debts

I'd gladly risk losing to a retired Disney cast for a few million.

He’s going to get knocked out by a white boy who made a name for himself shaking his ass on YouTube and performing in children’s Disney shows

kBSfDZdCO8vh4phWIxPkzoMzoiIgF15pbqKm3AvoiVOM1mto-hvPGvx-ZKo8WctzDHNGgNP6ciTY8PPJumMm3cjGj_w1gzsNbbZo5QssqGXdfb3slUAeeVxBANh1Dav2.jpg

500K goes a long way towards all that alimony and child support he's gotta pay.

Honestly, he has nothing to lose at this point. It's not like MMA fans respect him after his four straight losses. Now that he's fighting Jake Paul, people at least pretend they respect him and he's getting paid now.
If you don't respect someone who had an accomplished career and then struggled at the end of it, and against very tough competition at that, then don't pretend like you ever respected him. Plenty of greats have losing streaks at the end of their careers.

If you don't respect someone who had an accomplished career and then struggled at the end of it, and against very tough competition at that, then don't pretend like you ever respected him. Plenty of greats have losing streaks at the end of their careers.
Oh piss off. I was speaking as a third person and you are delusional if you think Woodley is not disrespected on every thread discussing about who deserves the next title shot at welterweight.

Oh piss off. I was speaking as a third person and you are delusional if you think Woodley is not disrespected on every thread discussing about who deserves the next title shot at welterweight.

Reread what you originally wrote. And have a nice day.

He is a prize fighter with the personality of a science teacher and the lyrical ability of someone who appears on Wild 'N Out from time to time and the acting ability of a retired fighter.

What else is he gonna do now?

He's made quite a few mistakes after his UFC title run:

Challenging a chubby manlet school teacher in the Titan Games and getting embarrassed

The epitome of his acting career involves getting his dick bit off by a raccoon

His rap career

This hurts man (his performance). I am not even kidding

Far easier for Tyron to just box and not have to worry about all the other mma related stuff knees, elbows, submissions, getting dumped, etc. Just boxing and moving setting up punches using good techniques I would definitely give Woodley above average chance of damaging and ending this youtuber.

Oh more retarded e-celeb shit. This pseudo sport is unwatchable

Woodley is getting knocked out within the first 4 rounds.

If the old washed up black boy gets KOed by the younger white boy in a sport he didn’t specifically train in... does it really matter? It’s just a WWE style payday, nothing more.

Back