Media Colby mouths off against T-wood, Nate Diaz and Jake Paul

Really? Then why did Vitor KO old Holyfield? Tyson looked old and slow against RJJ and that was a sparring match.

You think Chuck beats Jake Paul in mma? lol
Short- notice non-juiced almost-59 years old Holyfield vs. 43 year old Vitor Belfort? Given they had to fight in Florida because the state of California wouldn't even sanction the bout, I actually have no idea why Belfort won. Who could have seen that coming? I wonder if it is because Holyfield had no business being in there.

Tyson might have looked old and slow vs RJJ, but it still did enough to earn the exhibition draw. So what does that say for RJJ? So he was younger and faster and couldn't capitalize on it?

And yes, if you put Chuck Liddell vs. Jake Paul in the octagon in an MMA match with the MMA ruleset, I think Chuck would fuck Jake Paul up. Chuck had heavy leg kicks, and it wouldn't take many to hobble Jake Paul. From there, it's all over but the crying.

The fact that you don't think boxing fights can be rigged shows how little you understand boxing. The only way Jake Paul beats Mike Tyson in a straight up boxing match is if Mike completely shits the bed (which I don't see happening), or there is some shady shit going on. Jake Paul might have better cardio, but let's see how that plays out after taking heavy shots from Tyson. Jake has not boxed anyone who hits as hard as Mike, even if he is 57 years old.

And frankly, I do believe that Tyson genuinely has taken offense to the Paul brothers approach to the sport he made his career in.

I don't know about you, but I can't think of a single heavyweight on the UFC roster that has better hands than Old Man Mike in a boxing match (not MMA). Just because people get old, doesn't mean they are useless.

Also, Colby is irrelevant nowadays in the WW picture, and to be honest, I don't believe anyone cares what he thinks. He's certainly entitled to his opinion, doesn't mean he can't just keep it to himself.
the bar for jake paul’s success just gets higher and higher. people will probably still be doubting him after he beats muhammad ali.

Funny thing is I would still take Colby in an MMA fight against either of those guys currently.

Self admitted Colby fan here, but he’s a giant turd and after that last performance he should keep his ass under a rock or find another gig.
Thats what I was thinking he could beat any of these guys in an mma fight. He doesnt live far from me I wouldnt mind rolling with him.

the bar for jake paul’s success just gets higher and higher. people will probably still be doubting him after he beats muhammad ali.

Maybe Jake should fight someone that actually matters? Oh wait, he did and he lost.

Everyone knows Jake's record is a joke. No one with more than a handful of brain cells thinks any differently.

If Jake couldn't hand pick the bums he has fought, his win % would be very similar to Frank's.

Funny thing is I would still take Colby in an MMA fight against either of those guys currently.

Self admitted Colby fan here, but he’s a giant turd and after that last performance he should keep his ass under a rock or find another gig.
Woodley is 41 and retired with an 0-4 run all dominant losses. Jake Paul has never completed. I would hope you would take Colby over them.

"The bar for Jake Paul's success keeps getting higher" they say.

Ironic, so do his opponents age. If it doesn't scream "sham" to you, I have some ocean front property in AZ we should discuss you purchasing.

-Paul brothers are roiders
-Jake will KO Tyson, all the good footage you see of Tyson are footage from 2020-21
-Boxing is dead, boxers do freak show fights with youtubers to make a buck
-all of Jake Paul's wins are rigged
-Tyron Woodley threw his fights against Jake, so did Nate
-open to fighting Jake Paul but Jake wouldn't fight him because he's in his prime

do people genuinely listen to dorky pods like this

Jake knocking this guy out would be one of the only Jake Paul boxing matches I would in to

The fact that you don't think boxing fights can be rigged shows how little you understand boxing. The only way Jake Paul beats Mike Tyson in a straight up boxing match is if Mike completely shits the bed (which I don't see happening), or there is some shady shit going on. Jake Paul might have better cardio, but let's see how that plays out after taking heavy shots from Tyson. Jake has not boxed anyone who hits as hard as Mike, even if he is 57 years old.

And frankly, I do believe that Tyson genuinely has taken offense to the Paul brothers approach to the sport he made his career in.

I don't know about you, but I can't think of a single heavyweight on the UFC roster that has better hands than Old Man Mike in a boxing match (not MMA). Just because people get old, doesn't mean they are useless.

Also, Colby is irrelevant nowadays in the WW picture, and to be honest, I don't believe anyone cares what he thinks. He's certainly entitled to his opinion, doesn't mean he can't just keep it to himself.
Dude 57 is 57, doesn't matter who it is.

Colby is the reason Khamzat ran away to MW

Back