Aug. 29th PPV Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Showtime Boxing

Winner?

• Total voters
If Jake beats Woodley i would like to see jake vs silva. Jake is a better boxer than logan and i have no interest in Logan vs silva

He’s going to get knocked out by a white boy who made a name for himself shaking his ass on YouTube and performing in children’s Disney shows

kBSfDZdCO8vh4phWIxPkzoMzoiIgF15pbqKm3AvoiVOM1mto-hvPGvx-ZKo8WctzDHNGgNP6ciTY8PPJumMm3cjGj_w1gzsNbbZo5QssqGXdfb3slUAeeVxBANh1Dav2.jpg

I am tired of this crossover bullshit

Tyrone is the 500k worth embarrassment and tarnishing of your legacy?

ok, it probably is, but come on man

He’s going to get knocked out by a white boy who made a name for himself shaking his ass on YouTube and performing in children’s Disney shows

kBSfDZdCO8vh4phWIxPkzoMzoiIgF15pbqKm3AvoiVOM1mto-hvPGvx-ZKo8WctzDHNGgNP6ciTY8PPJumMm3cjGj_w1gzsNbbZo5QssqGXdfb3slUAeeVxBANh1Dav2.jpg

Woodley blew all his Ufc money. He admitted it. So the 5 to 10 million he made as champ is gone. He needs this payday.

He's made quite a few mistakes after his UFC title run:

Challenging a chubby manlet school teacher in the Titan Games and getting embarrassed

The epitome of his acting career involves getting his dick bit off by a raccoon

His rap career

Last edited by a moderator:
what??? Isnt he a rapper?

Not a very succesful one. Not one that makes money off it. Have you heard any of his tracks? They're terrible.

Honestly, he has nothing to lose at this point. It's not like MMA fans respect him after his four straight losses. Now that he's fighting Jake Paul, people at least pretend they respect him and he's getting paid now.

The Paul Brothers are Aliens from an evil planet that are on a mission to distract and weaken us so we donts see the alien invasion that will coming next spring

The Paul Brothers are Aliens from an evil planet that are on a mission to distract and weaken us so we donts see the alien invasion that will coming next spring
They are doing good job, i completely forgot about aliens and spaceships since Paul brothers started boxing

Back