Audio leaked of Jon Jones getting pulled over. Plays dumb with cops.

aw that cop is a nice guy. doesn't sound like an insecure cunt like the unfortunate majority do

war nice guy cop

Good thing the cop stopped him, otherwise he could have killed someone.

I'm a bonafide capitalist, you desperate troll. I likened his FUTURE to a winning lottery ticket because he is going to make TENS OF MILLIONS OF FUCKING DOLLARS in his next few fights and when looking for the easiest way to illustrate all he stands to lose, I chose what I'm assuming is- not only the most common analogy for these situations- but a BONAFIDE FUCKING CLICHÉ!

dismissed.
Because bona fide capitalists always talk about someones future earnings potential in terms of winning the lottery...

40 mph over the speed limit is pretty excessive. Most Ive done is 25.

Hopefully he doesnt kill himself one day or worse another driver with that kind of speeding.

You're not from New York only Enlgish people know about ACAB.
giphy.gif

Some of us old school punks know

I guess it entirely depends on the context of the situation.

Uhhh nope. And this is my problem with assholes who tote their religions. If you are going to follow it, follow it whole heartedly or dont....dont be "mafia religious" and follow it when it suits your needs. Damn hypocrites.

That being said, this mofo was going 40 over the limit with no license or registration....with priors. This dude could stab a dude in the eye on camera and proceed to bite his face off while high on " bath salts" and sherdoggers will still defend his unstable ass.

This happened me before. I actually hadn't realized that the reinstatement hadn't gone through. But to them it didn't matter. They let me off with a warning since I was respectful.
It was good luck for me. The cop told me I had two more weeks, but I still needed to send in the paperwork to the dmv. It wasn't automatic

I thought he'd be banned from driving for a few years, if he did what he did in the UK, he'd probably get a 6 month ban.

This cinches it: he's a fucking moron. 75 in a 35 with no license??? You are BEGGING to be pulled over and get into more trouble. Jesus Christ. If you're going to drive illegally, don't draw attention to yourself by going over twice the legal limit...

He's a master in the cage, but help my fuck is he STUPID when it comes to life choices.

Wow

I've never seen a black man pull off the "I didn't know I couldnt do that" technique without at least one white man in the car with him. I know a lot of people don't understand the subtle nuances going on here, but there is some Jedi shit packaged in this conversation.

But Honestly, 30 over? The most seasoned white man couldn't deny knowing enough thing to get out of that one. This cop had to be waiting for Jones' return to the octagon.

75 in a 35, damn aint no excuse for that.

What are we paying cops to do?

He's caught a guy going more than twice the speed limit who then can't provide a driver's license nor registration. For all this cop knows Jones could have stolen that vehicle and was racing away as fast as he could to get away from the crime scene. Of course because he didn't have Jones' drivers licence he couldn't pull up his file, find out he has priors, and was driving on a suspended licence.

I'm not a fan of living in a police state and think that some cops step way over the line too often. But why can't these guys just do a good job without going full retard? There's no excuse for going 75 mph in a 35 mph zone. There's no way that Jones couldn't know that he was over the limit. When you go twice the limit you're putting lives in danger.

And this guy is already a straight up liability on the road and should not be driving to begin with. This cop should have pulled him in, done a background search, and then have the DA throw the book at him before he kills someone's son or daughter.

What are we paying cops to do?

He's caught a guy going more than twice the speed limit who then can't provide a driver's license nor registration. For all this cop knows Jones could have stolen that vehicle and was racing away as fast as he could to get away from the crime scene. Of course because he didn't have Jones' drivers licence he couldn't pull up his file, find out he has priors, and was driving on a suspended licence.

I'm not a fan of living in a police state and think that some cops step way over the line too often. But why can't these guys just do a good job without going full retard? There's no excuse for going 75 mph in a 35 mph zone. There's no way that Jones couldn't know that he was over the limit. When you go twice the limit you're putting lives in danger.

And this guy is already a straight up liability on the road and should not be driving to begin with. This cop should have pulled him in, done a background search, and then have the DA throw the book at him before he kills someone's son or daughter.
lol @ u pretending u give a fuck about people dying in car accidents or in any other way u low key just hate sexual chocolate

042614-UFC-snaps-the-jones-brothers-dancing-about-ufc-post-fight-show-ahn-GIF.gif

aw that cop is a nice guy. doesn't sound like an insecure cunt like the unfortunate majority do

war nice guy cop

Cop probably knows who is is though, probably even a fan, and is himself playing dumb but being nice.

Anyway this is great news. The audio strongly suggests that Jones apparently hasn't learned a thing, so we can look forward to more run-ins with cops and more drama, CAN'T WAIT!

I drive about 185 mph down the highway most days

They introduced drones to watch the highway because of guys like me

40 mph over the speed limit? This guys is a world class asshole

Back