Audio leaked of Jon Jones getting pulled over. Plays dumb with cops.

wow, 75 in a 35 and got off with a warning.....wtf?

The other stuff is all verifiable by computer and would just result in a fail to provide proof fine, not an actual driving without a valid licence and valid registration etc.

When I was stopped without a license, I played dumb and said i thought it was reinstated.
This happened me before. I actually hadn't realized that the reinstatement hadn't gone through. But to them it didn't matter. They let me off with a warning since I was respectful.

Imagine the beauty if he had crashed again after all that he has been through. "Jon Jones car accident, going 40 over speed limit, fight cancelled"

Beyonce was definitely doing it for the movement, nothing to do with album promotion. Celebrities gone celebrity son

Whoa, showing support for Blacklivesmatter while promoting an album, at the same TIME!?

#BeyonceBless

Only thing that could top that would be a duet with dry hump from hell but voice of an angel himself, Ben Askren. Lets cross our fingers.

I don't think Jon is a bad person, but I think he is an awful citizen. What's worse is that he is a fuckin millionaire. And what's even worse than that is that he is still sitting on a winning lottery ticket by beating the best fighter on earth in his late 20s.

If he wants to fuck it up with shitty decisions based on laziness/convenience or just general dirtbag behavior, that's on him. I just wanna see the guy fight.
Talking about the successes of another man like he randomly scratched the right numbers makes you sound a bit upset at your own situation. Did you fuck it up with shitty decisions based on laziness/convenience or just general dirtbag behavior?

He should be in jail

Jones keeps educating those young people on how to deal with the law.

This lesson is more basic than fleeing the scene of an accident and turning yourself in when you are able to pass a breathalyzer.

Whoa, showing support for Blacklivesmatter while promoting an album, at the same TIME!?

#BeyonceBless

Only thing that could top that would be a duet with dry hump from hell but voice of an angel himself, Ben Askren. Lets cross our fingers.
I'm not accusing her of promoting her album by causing more racial tension but she does seem to shake that booty well for the cause. War Beyonce.

So why you driving with no insurance man?
Is that illegal loool

He got a good cop it seems

Talking about the successes of another man like he randomly scratched the right numbers makes you sound a bit upset at your own situation. Did you fuck it up with shitty decisions based on laziness/convenience or just general dirtbag behavior?
Stop projecting your own jealousy. You don't know who I am. I know who Jon Jones is.

Stop projecting your own jealousy. You don't know who I am. I know who Jon Jones is.
I know you likened real success to winning the lottery. Do you feel entitled to the wealth of others as well?

A cop is going around and letting people get away with going 40 over without proof of insurance or a drivers license. He should be fired.

I drove without my papers for two months. I can see where he is coming from, I know many people who drive without insurance.

But you do have a point. I strictly followed the rules during these times so I would not lose my license, Jones should of done the same. Very dumb to not follow road rules without proper allowance.

Should have.

You know im cutting you a huge break right....wink wink...

Don't be surprised to see some fat Albuquerque cop with front row seats at Jones next fight.

I know you likened real success to winning the lottery. Do you feel entitled to the wealth of others as well?
I'm a bonafide capitalist, you desperate troll. I likened his FUTURE to a winning lottery ticket because he is going to make TENS OF MILLIONS OF FUCKING DOLLARS in his next few fights and when looking for the easiest way to illustrate all he stands to lose, I chose what I'm assuming is- not only the most common analogy for these situations- but a BONAFIDE FUCKING CLICHÉ!

dismissed.

Where was he driving to? Arlovski said he doesn't go to training haha

NND2OIO.gif

Back