Audio leaked of Jon Jones getting pulled over. Plays dumb with cops.

I guess his lawyers told him that if he can't take off running, then playing dumb is the next best strategy.

"You have to have insurance? Really? That is wild stuff. I did not know that."

he was going 75 in a 35?

strong

he hasn't learned a fucking thing... that cop is the coolest cop ever. no license, registration, insurance, 75 in a 35. I bet if Jones was white he would have been arrested

ACAB

jon-jones-trolling.png

Cop is obviously a MMA fan and doesn't wanna fuck up the 197 card, I'd do the same.

He wasn't playing dumb, he was stoned out of his mind.

Hire a driver ffs.
Do coke in the backseat like a professional.

ha, sad you cant bash the guy, but holy shit, what a joke

Can't believe those cops let him off for going 40 mph over the legal speed limit. That's straight to jail most places. They must have recognized him and been fans.

The real story here is the black guy didn't get shot down.

#ThanksBeyonce

75 in a 35 is just being a reckless asshole. I wish they would have hauled him off to jail. Fuck him and his career at this point. He's going to kill somebody.

I'm not sure if this is the 'new' JJ or the same JJ? Either way I'm still not thinking he's anything besides a great fighter. Can we keep using "he's still young" as an excuse? or is that window closed?

Cop is obviously a MMA fan and doesn't wanna fuck up the 197 card, I'd do the same.

i have no doubt the local p.d. knows who he is and how he and jackson's generate money for the local community

police and sheriff are always a few steps away from politicians

Back