Audio leaked of Jon Jones getting pulled over. Plays dumb with cops.

Could help, at times. Being Christian and what not. Just admit things.

Peter was an apostle and he played dumb to the cops (in front of Jesus if I recall correctly).

Right. Pull over a Christian and he just confesses and hopes God intervenes, right? Why be weary of the law if you're a Christian, right? Christ will protect. Shit, may as well drink poison too. Just trust in god, right?
I know you're joking but you just described exactly what Christians are taught to do

Did you spend as much on your defense as jon jones spent on his? If not its your own fault. You get what you pay for in the american criminal justice system. If you didn't spend as much as jones on your defense, you have no right to complain about having a harsher punishment. If you really wanted less punishment (or no punishment), you would have spent more on your defense.

I'm not complaining and I didn't spent a single cent on my defense. I fucked up and accepted my punishment.

But even if I spent a fortune on the best lawyers available it wouldn't have changed much. In most european countries there are pretty strict laws on stuff like this. If I was lucky I could've gotten the suspension down to ~6 months but that's it.

I was just suprised that you can get away with stuff like this with no repercussions on your license.

How did he get away with it. He was cited for driving without insurance and license. Playing dumb didn't do anything but make him look stupid.

I'm not complaining and I didn't spent a single cent on my defense. I fucked up and accepted my punishment.

But even if I spent a fortune on the best lawyers available it wouldn't have changed much. In most european countries there are pretty strict laws on stuff like this. If I was lucky I could've gotten the suspension down to ~6 months but that's it.

I was just suprised that you can get away with stuff like this with no repercussions on your license.

My comment was kinda meant in a sarcastic way. The rich have means to get out of punishments that the rest of society dont have access to. If jones couldn't afford a top notch defense, there is no doubt he would have spent some time in jail and likely had his privileges suspended or revoked for quite some time.

This guy is going to kill someone soon. He will ever learn, he's done.

This guy has nine lives... Going to be sad though, if he ever takes someone's life, simply because he refuses to man-up and hire a driver.

he will eventually kills someone on the road with driving habits like that and complete disregard to other on the road.

Back