Audio leaked of Jon Jones getting pulled over. Plays dumb with cops.

Could help, at times. Being Christian and what not. Just admit things.

Right. Pull over a Christian and he just confesses and hopes God intervenes, right? Why be weary of the law if you're a Christian, right? Christ will protect. Shit, may as well drink poison too. Just trust in god, right?

I'm not sure if this is the 'new' JJ or the same JJ? Either way I'm still not thinking he's anything besides a great fighter. Can we keep using "he's still young" as an excuse? or is that window closed?
I agree, I don't care to see him fight anymore, I just don't want to see him hurt/kill someone outside of the octagon, which is looking all but inevitable at this point.

he was going 75 in a 35?

strong

he hasn't learned a fucking thing... that cop is the coolest cop ever. no license, registration, insurance, 75 in a 35. I bet if Jones was white he would have been arrested
It's a fucking joke. In this country you would never ever be let off for that. Driving AND speeding with no licence, that cop should have booked him Jones is a danger on the road.

If he was while he'd be behind bars.

the cop let him off the hook.. what a disgrace.

he was going 75 in a 35?

strong

he hasn't learned a fucking thing... that cop is the coolest cop ever. no license, registration, insurance, 75 in a 35. I bet if Jones was white he would have been arrested
Take that bullshit to MMATV

He will drive again... and he will kill again. Or, should I say, Christine will... since Jon wasn't actually driving the car on that fateful day

75 in a 35, jesus christ. I got pulled over going like 15 over and got 2 points plus $75 ticket. I have a license and insurance.... Jones is lucky as fuck.

What are we paying cops to do?

He's caught a guy going more than twice the speed limit who then can't provide a driver's license nor registration. For all this cop knows Jones could have stolen that vehicle and was racing away as fast as he could to get away from the crime scene. Of course because he didn't have Jones' drivers licence he couldn't pull up his file, find out he has priors, and was driving on a suspended licence.

I'm not a fan of living in a police state and think that some cops step way over the line too often. But why can't these guys just do a good job without going full retard? There's no excuse for going 75 mph in a 35 mph zone. There's no way that Jones couldn't know that he was over the limit. When you go twice the limit you're putting lives in danger.

And this guy is already a straight up liability on the road and should not be driving to begin with. This cop should have pulled him in, done a background search, and then have the DA throw the book at him before he kills someone's son or daughter.
Agreed. I can only assume that Americans are terrified of looking racist, jj could have stolen the car or be a murderer and that fucking pig just let's him go.

75 in a 35, jesus christ. I got pulled over going like 15 over and got 2 points plus $75 ticket. I have a license and insurance.... Jones is lucky as fuck.

I got pulled over for doing 13 MPH over the limit on the highway and a state trooper was a dick and mailed me in a $100 fine to pay + points on my license. I was only 20 at the time with a valid license, had my registration and insurance on hand. For what it's worth, I'm white. Maybe if I was black and famous I'd have gotten off scot-free like Christine... I mean, Jon.

Hold up a minute, the way you guys are talking it's like you're saying that you're only allowed to drive so fast. Is this some new thing they started up? I'm just lost on that one.

Didn't even watch it, I'll take your word for it. Jones isn't the brightest man in the spotlight.
I don't know what's worse,you commenting about something you didn't watch or the fucktards who liked your comment.

I got pulled over for doing 13 MPH over the limit on the highway and a state trooper was a dick and mailed me in a $100 fine to pay + points on my license. I was only 20 at the time.

What a cock. Cops are assholes and should worry about more important shit.

Just wanted to remind everyone this is the same guy that said he used to snitch on people that smoked weed in HS.

What a cock. Cops are assholes and should worry about more important shit.
I can top the guy you replied to story. 19 Y/O doing 34 in a 25, clean driving record, first time ever being pulled over, have license, registration and everything on me. Get a fucking $178 ticket because fuck me right? Nearly every friend I have has been pulled over for speeding before and not one got ticked there first time. Sort of serious sort of not but I blame it on me being white and on my friends being mexican. Hate pulling the race card but I've seen it multiple times now.

I can top the guy you replied to story. 19 Y/O doing 34 in a 25, clean driving record, first time ever being pulled over, have license, registration and everything on me. Get a fucking $178 ticket because fuck me right? Nearly every friend I have has been pulled over for speeding before and not one got ticked there first time. Sort of serious sort of not but I blame it on me being white and on my friends being mexican. Hate pulling the race card but I've seen it multiple times now.

I'm not surprised. If you get the wrong Cop, you get fucked. It's 50-50 pretty much... cops are still assholes.

Back