Audie Attar: "Conor McGregor is serious about pursuing boxing world title"

Dana isn’t there to strip a champion to put an undeserved belt around Conor’s waist, sorry Conor fanboys but he’s not sniffing any boxing belt lol.
Ever heard of Zuffa boxing?
dana-white-money-e1391096326933.jpg

Could be possible - there are a shit load of titles and its possible that he finds a can with a "world title" that he can beat.

He wont ever beat a legitimate boxer from 140 -175 - he was never and never will be a boxer.

At best you can call him an MMA boxer.

But yeah - in come the hyperbole boys with the "head clean off" garbage. He was toyed with by floyd then then floyd felt like ending it he put conor on medical suspension.

Conor had trouble with that electrician in that charity boxing thing - and even resorted to sucker punching that guy.

The only thing conor is serious about is milking his dumbass fanbase.

Yez, Mayweather just allowed the first 6 rounds go be incredibly competitive and take over 100 shots on purpose

Dude.

You had an entire thread devoted to this just a few short days ago. A thread in which almost every reply was laughing at you for suggesting that Mayweather didn’t take things easy on Conor early on.

This right here happened after 7 minutes of action. Mayweather swaggering forward, hands down, chin up, abandoning all pretence of technical footwork by squaring up, while laughing at Conor.

The ‘100 punches made literally didn’t even give Mayweather enough of a cause to hesitate to stop him from literally laughing at Conor mid fight.

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-28_16-34-5.jpeg
    upload_2020-1-28_16-34-5.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 3
Let's pretend he had the skills to hang in pro boxing. He would still need 12 rounds of cardio, which he clearly doesnt have.

There are certainly enough weight classes and boxing associations out there for McGregor to be able to cherry-pick an opponent and get a title opportunity really fast. I'd prefer he take on more MMA fights, but the reality is that the paychecks in boxing are so much abundantly better it'd be almost foolish to pass up.

Good, means less stalling MMA divisions as long as he doesn't get gifted a title. Hopefully he can fight Manny, Spence and Canelo and then retire from all sports for good.

There are certainly enough weight classes and boxing associations out there for McGregor to be able to cherry-pick an opponent and get a title opportunity really fast. I'd prefer he take on more MMA fights, but the reality is that the paychecks in boxing are so much abundantly better it'd be almost foolish to pass up.

There‘a not a title holder from 147-168 that wouldn’t stop him.

He’s so far away from being an elite boxer that even if he was to devote all of his time to boxing for the rest of his career, he couldn’t hope to hang with the elite. I would bet everything I own that there are amateur boxers in Dublin that would beat him.

Conor knows this too. But he also knows that the majority of his fans are idiots who are easily parted with their cash. If they believe that Conor believes, they’ll pay to watch.

I would love to see him in boxing. I don't think he'll fair well when he gets to top 15 guys, but it'll be fun.

There‘a not a title holder from 147-168 that wouldn’t stop him.

He’s so far away from being an elite boxer that even if he was to devote all of his time to boxing for the rest of his career, he couldn’t hope to hang with the elite. I would bet everything I own that there are amateur boxers in Dublin that would beat him.

Conor knows this too. But he also knows that the majority of his fans are idiots who are easily parted with their cash. If they believe that Conor believes, they’ll pay to watch.

I'm not suggesting in the least that he'd be able to beat any title holder from 147-168, only that he'd have his choice of competitors and that they'd all be more than happy to take him on.

I am going put him back to box
- Khabib Nurmagomedov

Khabib Bless

I am going put him back to box
- Khabib Nurmagomedov

Khabib Bless
This is pretty much what happened.

Conor has no intention of fighting Jorge, Khabib, Gaethje or anyone in MMA. Cowboy was his last MMA fight (unless he needs to come back against another gimme) and hand selected to make him look good.

The Cowboy match was just meant to give him good will with the fans and boost his name so he can another get another pile of cash in a boxing match. I bet he'll just fight bums in boxing from here on out. People have proven to want to watch him fight no matter how bad the opposition.

I can see why Conor is doing this but it's hard to be a fan of that.

LOL some of you guys make me want to view a boxing thread, so i can read about how boxers will come over and destroy MMA fighters. Then watch their own people destroy such stupid commenting.

I'm sure Robin Black and the rest of the Conor butt brigade are thrilled.

Yez, Mayweather just allowed the first 6 rounds go be incredibly competitive and take over 100 shots on purpose
Lmao..."incredibly competitive" and "over 100 shots"

I know you are a notorious retard and Conor dick rider, but get right the fuck out of here.

Lmao..."incredibly competitive" and "over 100 shots"

I know you are a notorious retard and Conor dick rider, but get right the fuck out of here.

Lol

You dont know shit

I'm not riding anyone's nuts for speaking exactly what happened.

Watch the fight bitch

The first 6 rounds were competitive

Last edited:
Back