Audie Attar: "Conor McGregor is serious about pursuing boxing world title"

That’s awesome!
I say get in there against Canelo or maybe GGG?
Sure it will result in Conor becoming a vegetable but atleast I can still defend him over the Internet !

Lmao..."incredibly competitive" and "over 100 shots"

I know you are a notorious retard and Conor dick rider, but get right the fuck out of here.
There is no way to objectively disprove what I've said here. First 3 rounds were won. Next 2 were very close. 6th was Floyd but Conor was still landing. It was a competitive 6 rounds. Afterwards Floyd took over as Conor got tired.

And yes

He did land over 100 times throughout the fight. Go back and count if you want

I've been watching Floyd since 07, and I see people trying to argue he let himself get hit 100 times. Have you guys even follow his career?

I'm a hugging nuts for using my eyes apparently

Watch the fight again kid. I've watched it over 10 times and I know boxing well enough to see what happened. You dont know shit. Just like all the other Marks parroting the same shit because you have zero independent thought or your own

You keyboard warrior fans can see the truth but every pro boxer and fighter who commented on the fight are full of shit. Classic sherdog stuff

Fuck outta here urself noob

Come at me with some knowledge otherwise shut your mouth.

Last edited:
He just needs to fox his cardio

3 rounds of obliterating Floyd before he gassed showed that he easily has the talent

Cardio and lack of experience killed him. He was not at all prepared for Floyd to switch it up and apply that insane forward pressure. He gassed almost immediately after Floyd did that

Oh god. Why?

Stay in your lane Conor. You looked absolutely cringeworthy against a 40 year old retired Mayweather, who absolutely toyed with you. You'll only get embarrassed. Stick to MMA, where your barely hanging on a thread there as well.

James Toney learned how to stay in his lane via Randy Couture.
Agreed
If he has to work his way up and doesn't get gifted fights based off his name value, I doubt Conor ever cracks the top 50 in boxing.

There is no way to objectively disprove what I've said here. First 3 rounds were won. Next 2 were very close. 6th was Floyd but Conor was still landing. It was a competitive 6 rounds. Afterwards Floyd took over as Conor got tired.

And yes

I've been watching Floyd since 07, and I see people trying to argue he let himself get hit 100 times. Have you guys even follow his career?

Watch the fight again kid. I've watched it over 10 times and I know boxing well enough to see what happened. You dont know shit. Just like all the other Marks parroting the same shit because you have zero independent thought or your own

You keyboard warrior fans can see the truth but every pro boxer and fighter who commented on the fight are full of shit. Classic sherdog stuff

I've watched plenty of boxing and plenty of Mayweather fights (mostly boring). I enjoyed the fight honestly and glad it was competitive, but I have serious doubts that Mayweather didn't carry him. In the beginning I thought maybe Mayweather is being careful as McGregor is bigger, younger, etc even though Mayweather is miles away from him on boxing scale level/ IQ. Maybe let him wear down even. After a few rounds it appeared to me that Mayweather was putting on a good exhibition.

Even if you want to say Mayweather didn't carry him, he was also 40, smaller, doesn't hit hard, etc. McGregor fought his best, but fact is he doesn't belong in there with elite any young guys (canelo, spence, crawford, etc) nor does he belong in the ring with Pac. Those guys are aggressive (if it's an up and up fight) and they hit very hard. McGregor could probably do alright on a lower level, 4-6 round fights, etc, but he's not going to start from scratch of course.

I've watched plenty of boxing and plenty of Mayweather fights (mostly boring). I enjoyed the fight honestly and glad it was competitive, but I have serious doubts that Mayweather didn't carry him. In the beginning I thought maybe Mayweather is being careful as McGregor is bigger, younger, etc even though Mayweather is miles away from him on boxing scale level/ IQ. Maybe let him wear down even. After a few rounds it appeared to me that Mayweather was putting on a good exhibition.

Even if you want to say Mayweather didn't carry him, he was also 40, smaller, doesn't hit hard, etc. McGregor fought his best, but fact is he doesn't belong in there with elite any young guys (canelo, spence, crawford, etc) nor does he belong in the ring with Pac. Those guys are aggressive (if it's an up and up fight) and they hit very hard. McGregor could probably do alright on a lower level, 4-6 round fights, etc, but he's not going to start from scratch of course.
To me I just saw an older floyd. Moved slower, slower reflexes and reactions, timing isnt as good, technique isnt as good. Shoulder roll isn't there because hes fighting a southpaw

Conor fought well and his reflexes, timing and instincts were great, his counters were strong, even established a jab, was giving him different looks and just had an unorthodox style.

But yes, if this were a few years prior, it would've been a completely different fight.

Conors youth, speed and reflexes seemed a few levels above an aging past prime Floyd, which was a big reason for his success. Along with Floyd playing the cautious long game in what would likely be his final fight.

This is what actually happened , not this carried him bs that people who prob watched their first boxing fight ever parrot like mindless sheep.

All things considered, even against an aged floyd, it was worthy of respect. Only people who haven't gave it are either mindless haters or they dont know the game. Or a combination of both

I dont think he belongs In there with any elite guys. I wouldn't say with any conviction what level he would be at period. Especially now. But he has shown to be a competent boxer and I'm sure theres at least some potential there. I dont care to see it though, at least not now

Conor would fight a man armed with a shotgun if the money was right.

The man knows no fear.

And yes

The first two sentences of this retarded drivel perfectly demonstrate how misguided you are.

There is no way to objectively disprove what I’ve said here. First 3 rounds were won”

But that’s factually incorrect. You’ve supposedly watched the fight 10 times, yet don’t even know how it was scored. 2 of the 3 judges gave Mayweather rounds 2 and 3. Either you don’t know what ‘objectively’ means or you don’t know how the fight was scored.

You don’t know boxing.

You don’t know MMA.

When it comes to Mayweather vs McGregor you don’t even know what you saw.

The side effects of Mescaline include;

Prominent changes in visual perceptions with intense visual distortions and possibly hallucinations (where you see things that aren’t there). These can happen with your eyes open or closed. Less common are auditory hallucinations (hearing things that aren’t there).

You are demonstrating these symptoms to an uncanny degree.

Well he already fought Floyd Mayweather. It's certainly not much of a stretch to think that he could compete in boxing again.
It sure is, especially for world titles. Its one thing to get carried by a fat and retired Mayweather, its another thing to try and stop a hungry fighter from winning a world title in their prime. They'll be insulted by his presence in the ring with them.
This is a pipe dream, I really hope he attempts this.

Where is the picture of McGregor getting the literal snot punched out of him?

Would be more fun to see Conor in like 5 round boxing matches. Zero desire to see another boxer dance around until Conor gets tired.

If the action was pressed from the beginning, it might actually be entertaining.
What fighters with names from 147 to 160 would 'dance' until he got tired? GGG? Spence, who'll be the same size as Conor? Pac, who dropped Thurman early and would KO Conor in 3? Conor has poor endurance, pathetic that you'd attempt to use 'dancing boxers' as an excuse. lol....
Honestly, Danny GArcia would KO Conor, Crawford as well, I favor the top ten from 147 to 160 over dude everyday of the week. The 147 and 154 guys wouldn't have to cut as much weight or any at all, and the MWs would beat the dog shit out of him.

I kind of hope he does, because delusional bettors from around the world will make for ridiculous lines and easy money will be had.

usa_today_10242016.0.jpg
mcgregor-uppercut.jpg

Would be more fun to see Conor in like 5 round boxing matches. Zero desire to see another boxer dance around until Conor gets tired.

If the action was pressed from the beginning, it might actually be entertaining.

Said this from the day they announced the fight. Biggest con Mayweather pulled, and nobody said shit. Nobody goes 12 in their pro debut.

6 would be really interesting. They would actually fight. We would actually learn something. Conor fought for about 8 rounds, then Floyd fought for 2.

Credit to Floyd, he got everyone distracted about the weight and the gloves. But that is the biggest factor. Would honestly be more interested in a 6-round rematch than any mma matchup. Not that it would end any different. I just want to see them actually fight each other.

What fighters with names from 147 to 160 would 'dance' until he got tired? GGG? Spence, who'll be the same size as Conor? Pac, who dropped Thurman early and would KO Conor in 3? Conor has poor endurance, pathetic that you'd attempt to use 'dancing boxers' as an excuse. lol....
Honestly, Danny GArcia would KO Conor, Crawford as well, I favor the top ten from 147 to 160 over dude everyday of the week. The 147 and 154 guys wouldn't have to cut as much weight or any at all, and the MWs would beat the dog shit out of him.

The thing the people don’t realise is that if you that it ain’t just Conor‘s gameplan that changes if he’s suddenly boxing in 5 round fights.

People train for the ruleset of the contest. If it’s 12 rounds boxing or 5 rounds MMA -
You fight in accordance with that timeframe, which includes not blowing your load in the first couple of rounds. If you suddenly change that to 5 rounds boxing or 2 rounds MMA, then both fighters get to pick up the pace and fight harder for the shorter duration, not just Conor.

The first two sentences of this retarded drivel perfectly demonstrate how misguided you are.

There is no way to objectively disprove what I’ve said here. First 3 rounds were won”

But that’s factually incorrect. You’ve supposedly watched the fight 10 times, yet don’t even know how it was scored. 2 of the 3 judges gave Mayweather rounds 2 and 3. Either you don’t know what ‘objectively’ means or you don’t know how the fight was scored.

You don’t know boxing.

You don’t know MMA.

When it comes to Mayweather vs McGregor you don’t even know what you saw.

The side effects of Mescaline include;

Prominent changes in visual perceptions with intense visual distortions and possibly hallucinations (where you see things that aren’t there). These can happen with your eyes open or closed. Less common are auditory hallucinations (hearing things that aren’t there).

You are demonstrating these symptoms to an uncanny degree.
I know both boxing and mma better than you ever will and I'd be happy to continue proving that again and again

You just made a long post with absolutely nothing of value In the entire post.

So we found out the judges gave may the first 2 and 3 rounds. Cool

It changes absolutely nothing of what I said.

You've made at least a dozen posts to me. Not a single one of them have you actually addressed the points being made.

Only attacked my character because you have nothing intelligent to say.

Come up with some better trolling

Said this from the day they announced the fight. Biggest con Mayweather pulled, and nobody said shit. Nobody goes 12 in their pro debut.

6 would be really interesting. They would actually fight. We would actually learn something. Conor fought for about 8 rounds, then Floyd fought for 2.

Credit to Floyd, he got everyone distracted about the weight and the gloves. But that is the biggest factor. Would honestly be more interested in a 6-round rematch than any mma matchup. Not that it would end any different. I just want to see them actually fight each other.

conor had no cardio after 2 or 3 rounds

Ahh the undeniable hypocrisy..

Conor preaches that he's all about respect and humility, yet he arrogantly states that he shouldn't have to work his way up to a boxing title in any way, shape or form and should simply be given the opportunity.

I mean, that wouldn't be at all disrespectful to the plethora of people who've dedicated their entire life to grinding their way through amateur and pro ranks to (hopefully) get any possibility of a title shot.. now would it?

Ahh the undeniable hypocrisy..

Conor preaches that he's all about respect and humility, yet he arrogantly states that he shouldn't have to work his way up to a boxing title in any way, shape or form and should simply be given the opportunity.

I mean, that wouldn't be at all disrespectful to the plethora of people who've dedicated their entire life to grinding their way through amateur and pro ranks to (hopefully) get any possibility of a title shot.. now would it?
The fact that people are buying into that BS of "Humble Conor" is insane, easy to look humble when you are fighting washed up quitters like Cerrone or when he is situations where he is the one getting benefited

Back