ATTN Punk Rock Fans

Black flag>*

Watching old show footage of minor threat makes me sad I missed the time.
Didn't know some Cro mags guys train at renzo's.

There is a video on youtube of Harley Flanagan fighting MMA. He loses and wasn't very impressive but he tried which I respect a lot because he is a badass still at 44. Here's an interview with him about BJJ and MMA

Street Justice: Harley Flanagan Talks BJJ, MMA, and Underground Fighting - FIGHT!

harley_flanagan.jpg

LOL I found that picture and stole it such a long time ago...that was the first male division I ever won. The guys had to make 139, I had 135 for the women's division, and one of them came up afterward demanding to know what my weight was cause I felt too heavy. Hahah.

Thats too funny... What a sore loser...

Thanks very much. :)

In the spirit of Punk Rawk I made the guy lower the price to $15, so please spread the word so I can get more sold and make up for it, hahha.

I ordered three t-shirts, including one for my little sister!!

I'm actually gonna see Descendents, Bad Religion, Ringworm, Mastodon and more this weekend @ Fun Fun Fun Fest in Austin.
Should be good.

Kenny, what up man... this is Dallas from Lovatos. anyway this thread title caught my eye, being that punk/ hardcore is my jam.. on tour weve played with converge, die young, touche amore and such but speaking of converge i bet you ( Hillary) could possibly get sponsered by deathwish, i know jake bannon has sponsored some fighters and is all about it... i could def see you sporting some deathwish love on your gi.

I'm actually gonna see Descendents, Bad Religion, Ringworm, Mastodon and more this weekend @ Fun Fun Fun Fest in Austin.
Should be good.
Dammit, they haven't played in Austin since 1997 (they were touring for Everything Sucks). I knew they were going to play a show when I was gone...

Back