ATTN Punk Rock Fans

The shirt is really cool. I'm a big fan of knock off shirts as well. Here is a picture of the shirt I made for my all-ages music venue.

n502665923_1254382_9251.jpg

(These are some kids that regular the venue.)

Nice! I know some people hate all-ages venues but that saved me. I went to my first show at 12 and was a regular by like 14, so I hated nothing more than 18+ venues. Even at that I missed the best years of punk and hardcore.

Nice! I know some people hate all-ages venues but that saved me. I went to my first show at 12 and was a regular by like 14, so I hated nothing more than 18+ venues. Even at that I missed the best years of punk and hardcore.

It's cool to see other punk rockers here on the boards. I'm glad to here your story about how an all-ages venue helped. They're definitely harder to make money with no alcohol sales, but I love seeing teenagers see a great band live for the first time.

And for those who don't get the shirt reference:
cbgb.gif

Milo Goes To College is the best punk rock album ever. I wore that one out in high school.

Awesome t-shits Hill. Keep it up Merican!

Mug, Mug, Mug!

And for those who don't get the shirt reference:
cbgb.gif

Too bad it's gone now, RIP was a great place to meet people from bands, met the bassist from the Talking Heads. Although the cover for the late 80's and early 90's of $20 was a little steep and looking back the bathrooms remind me of the "the dirtiest bathroom in all of Scotland" from Trainspotting.

How could anyone like the descendents and not like all??????????????????????

How could anyone like the descendents and not like all??????????????????????
Never liked them. Maybe I'm biased. About ten years ago, I saw them and more than half the room left when they started. I felt sort of bad for them. I stayed and watched them. They put on an okay show. My wife actually says that she likes ALL more than the Descendents. I'm like WTF? You crazy dawg.

best.

shirt.

ever.

now if only you could also rip of designs from other bands of my punk "rawk" childhood.

Those are awesome. I listened to Descendents every day in high school. Listening to them right now because of this thread!

Best Descendents song = My World. I know that is a controversial statement.

i just saw fear a couple of weeks ago! needless to say, those dudes are old as fuck.

Thanks man, now do you want to kick me in the nutts while I'm down.

I saw Fear after they released Fear: the record, but I remember when John Beluchi got them booked on SNL, Lorne Michaels didn't think there were any "punks" in New York when they booked the band so they had some people dress the part, well the video shows how well that plan worked out when the local punks showed up

Back