ATTN Punk Rock Fans

seriously??... your a bjj black belt, medical student, descendants fan? so thats what I would have been like if i was born a successful motivated girl haha.

Have you managed to get your fill of Hannah Montana down there?

Not in the least. One night I got to watch Disney at Michelle's house but it was in Mexican. We have cable now though!!! Im addicted to Psych, a show I otherwise would have never watched, except the only English i get on this one channel is Psycho, House and Law and Order. Psych is hilarious.

Not in the least. One night I got to watch Disney at Michelle's house but it was in Mexican. We have cable now though!!! Im addicted to Psych, a show I otherwise would have never watched, except the only English i get on this one channel is Psycho, House and Law and Order. Psych is hilarious.
Fuck yes on cable. I could have used that when I was there.

Thanks man, now do you want to kick me in the nutts while I'm down.

I saw Fear after they released Fear: the record, but I remember when John Beluchi got them booked on SNL, Lorne Michaels didn't think there were any "punks" in New York when they booked the band so they had some people dress the part, well the video shows how well that plan worked out when the local punks showed up

Sorry to hijack the thread but one of those punks on SNL was Ian MacKaye from Minor Threat. They were told to wait backstage in the green room, trashed it and ate somebody's birthday cake. When the band played they started stage diving and booted on of the cameras, it was pandemonium. Oh the 80's were fun.

I'll probably get this.

Re: punk
The top half of my signature describes my position.

Last edited:
Yeah, I just edited that post since that was a little harsh in an otherwise upbeat thread.
Not posi!

Holy shit I would love that shirt. I checked the site but they weren't listed and they also weren't in the coming soon section. I'd 100% buy a medium one when they come out. Milo Goes to College is the best pop punk album of all time. You have any other ideas floating around for other band/bjj mash-ups?

I get nervous when people mention punk, its usually followed by some awful MTV garbage. Awesome shirt, awesome band. Good shit.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the thread title "I'll probably not even know the band's name, probably some emo rock band from 2009". Instead, there was Milo. My faith in humanity has been restored.

Cool shirts.

Sorry to hijack the thread but one of those punks on SNL was Ian MacKaye from Minor Threat. They were told to wait backstage in the green room, trashed it and ate somebody's birthday cake. When the band played they started stage diving and booted on of the cameras, it was pandemonium. Oh the 80's were fun.

That night and the when David Bowie came out in a flight attendant dress flanked by stuffed dogs with TV monitors in the mouths singing TVC15 were the two most memorable musical moments in SNL history for me.

So here's the deal, they're gonna go up for sale today as pre-orders because we're still waiting on the blank shirts to arrive. It's a friends company so I'll be helping on production and we'll get them out as fast as possible.

in mexican?

Hillary you are totally on either my facebook or my myspace...lol small world. My instructor Eduardo saw you kicking some guys ass in a Grove City, Ohio NAGA tournament and got my attention, I think I have a picture of it somewhere lol.

Call me a stalker but.......i definitely have a pic lol.

380918-R1-038-17A_019-1.jpg

LOL I found that picture and stole it such a long time ago...that was the first male division I ever won. The guys had to make 139, I had 135 for the women's division, and one of them came up afterward demanding to know what my weight was cause I felt too heavy. Hahah.

Back