ATTN Punk Rock Fans

Hillary

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I know this is completely and utterly shameless self promotion, and I apologize. I'm just super stoked on the design.

for sale now at Brone — Home!

Hillarylayout4.jpg

Hillarylayout3.jpg

If you don't get the reference (I love ripoff shirts):

Descendents+-+I+Dont+Want+To+Grow+Up.jpg

album-milo-goes-to-college.jpg

Last edited:
I came here expecting a thread about my brother. I'll bump it when he makes it big!
Nice shirt designs, rip-off t-shirts are always fun, but I don't know shit about punk rock music.

haha, that's awesome.

I used to play in a punk rock band and for the cover of our first demo disc we used a Milo-like sketch of our drummer. We listened to a lot of Descendents.

That's f*cking awesome. When are they going to be available? Can I get one or two shipped to Korea?
What's your favorite album? I love the Descendents. I've seen ALL, which I'm not a fan of, but still have never seen them live. Milo is too busy at the lab I guess.

Should be out this week for sale. I'm sure I could check on shipping to Korea (I'm not selling them directly, helping out a friend's budding tshirt company) but thanks for all the positive comments.

Hells yeah. Aaah the good ol' days at Vino's, watching red headed 16 year olds stage dive.

haha those are awesome! youre having chris make them for you? tell him i miss his larger than life charm.

Hells yeah. Aaah the good ol' days at Vino's, watching red headed 16 year olds stage dive.

hillary was blonde back then, the ginger transformation didn't happen until recently. i blame the acai berry

/jk

never listened to descendants but was a big black flag/dead kennedys/ misfits fan

Cool. It has been a long time since I saw the Descendants play.

I get nervous when people mention punk, its usually followed by some awful MTV garbage. Awesome shirt, awesome band. Good shit.

wow, talk about a flashback.

I remember my first concert was seeing Fear where it was good protocol to spit at the band, of course the lead singer Lee Ving was not adverse to putting a boot in your face if you got too close to the stage.

Nice Descendants dig up, you should do a whole line of Punk BJJ hybrid clothing. You could be the P Diddy of punk rock/bjj.

Love the Descendants; unrelated note but I'm catching Strike Anywhere at a show in D.C. next week (gotta rep local punk!).

(Re: video) Dear god I was bad at a new blue belt. Hahahha. It's not like I don't still get owned though, he just rips my feet off.

Should start selling this week...anyone who is for sure ordering...give me an idea on what sizes I need to get? I don't want to over order.

The shirt is really cool. I'm a big fan of knock off shirts as well. Here is a picture of the shirt I made for my all-ages music venue.

n502665923_1254382_9251.jpg

(These are some kids that regular the venue.)

Back